Pyramids....

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think you mean diamond tipped saws breh. Diamonds are pretty expensive as a fuel source, not to mention they don't generate anywhere near enough energy, if at all. Vibration of the atoms within the diamond perhaps? :lolbron:

You serious about modern laser technology having trouble cutting giant blocks? Modern industrial spec laser cutters have a positioning accuracy of 10 micrometers and repeatability of 5 micrometers.
However, the pyramids had an average gap of only 5 millimetres on each side:wow:
Simply sublime engineering:wow:
The accuracy :ohlawd:

These cuts resemble modern saws & machinery

gizasawmarks1.jpg

basalt_pavement.jpg

This last site is at Puma Punku in Bolivia

puma-punku-30.png

Figure-28_-Puma-Punku-Bolivia.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I think you mean diamond tipped saws breh. Diamonds are pretty expensive as a fuel source, not to mention they don't generate anywhere near enough energy, if at all. Vibration of the atoms within the diamond perhaps? :lolbron:

You serious about modern laser technology having trouble cutting giant blocks? Modern industrial spec laser cutters have a positioning accuracy of 10 micrometers and repeatability of 5 micrometers.
However, the pyramids had an average gap of only 5 millimetres on each side:wow:
Simply sublime engineering:wow:
The accuracy :ohlawd:

God math the great pyramid is God on earth breh

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
God math the great pyramid is God on earth breh
So you're saying ancient Egyptians couldn't possess the intelligence to complete such a feat of engineering without divine assistance?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
What amazes me is that they NEVER found the crown the Pharaohs/priest wear and the hieroglyph never showed them building the pyramids.