Pyramids....

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Imhotep made the first pyramid by stacking mastabas on top of each other.

The technology was pushed until the biggest pyramids at Giza.

A strong civilization with control of their own resources, economics and education with thousands of years of uninterrupted progress without too many major invasions can lead to humans doing amazing things. Stone masonry was one of the amazing accomplishments of the Nile valley Kushytes & more specifically, the Kemetyu.

All that alien shyt can kick rocks :trash:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
If you wore a Holiday Inn bath towel around your waist, you were basically a slave.
wallpainting.jpg
:dead:

This ignorance can't be real...
Nobody listen to this guy. He has no clue what he's talking about :heh:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
If y'all want real knowledge on ancient Egyptians, let's get @KidStranglehold in here to drop some educated knowledge.

These whites and lost black people are steering the conversation in a stupid direction and just cause all together confusion.

And I'm talking to you @Mess World and @Randy Marsh .

This thread ain't for you :ufdup:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
With all of the pyramids around the ancient world to me it's like they were united on some religious front somehow & passed knowledge to each other. For most ancient cultures to have these megalithic structures they had to be in touch with each other.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There's also structures underwater off the coast of Cuba that were found as well. Miles under the water but people couldn't get funding to explore the "anomalies".
:ohhh:Underwater is definitely the place where there a whole bunchof things we have no idea exist yet. Only what 12%of the planets oceans have been explored?:merchant: Godzilla definitely lurking out there along with other creatures and maybe even structures that could've been buried as the oceans covered them more. Scary:wow:

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
If y'all want real knowledge on ancient Egyptians, let's get @KidStranglehold in here to drop some educated knowledge.

These whites and lost black people are steering the conversation in a stupid direction and just cause all together confusion.

And I'm talking to you @Mess World and @Randy Marsh .

This thread ain't for you :ufdup:

This thread ain't for me? I started the fukking thread...fukk you talking bout I made it so brehs could come in and educate me .. I've watched one documentary on the subject I ain't claiming to be an expert on the shyt .. :gurl:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
With all of the pyramids around the ancient world to me it's like they were united on some religious front somehow & passed knowledge to each other. For most ancient cultures to have these megalithic structures they had to be in touch with each other.

Everything is out there , a lot of it was purposely destroyed in the library of Alexandria and the imperial library of constintanoble by those fires , few retained knowledge and it's not that hard to dig up once you start searching on the right track. Most of it comes from meditation for your own answers other comes from physically on a quest

Those that spoke or painted certain keys got assisanated

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The snake is a representation of ever lasting life , that's why Pharoahs have Cobras on their heads and in hiero , it's known throughout Asia in Buddhist temples , and Central America , it's called the "Naga"

It is also the kundalini that opens up all ya chakras. The spinal cord, or serpent. It's also the The feminine energy in your body and cacs saw it as evil that's what they did in the bible because they tried to put man first and downplay women.

What happens is that in hell (in you to activate your God body)(why do you think people that have always been thru the worst become legends in music )the kundalini eats away lower energy in you and spits out your higher energy . most whites don't have high energy so what it eats is all their energy which is low energy so they can't accend

Not saying all whites because 20% of cacs pineal gland (3rd eye) isn't calcified

cpcTKfG.jpg

gP5Bw5y.jpg

Yup naga . That big ass snake in Harry Potter name was Nagini .
dont get me started on "Sirius Black "