Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
fukk the amount of white rappers, it's controlled from behind the scenes by cacs and jews. which is why hiphop went from anti-authority, anti-white music to pro-establishment, anti-black music. lately, i've been trying to find some big name rappers that have made music going at cacs, 15 yrs ago, would have been incredibly easy. now you're 1000x more likely to hear these rappers rap about killing another black man over touching a racist white man -- that's by design
Hip Hop existed before record labels, and it still can, no one is telling you not to stop rhyming in warehouses, corners, clubs, you can do whatever you want with hip hop. The reason it's failing is because you think you need assistance from the industry. For what? to make it mainstream and packaged for white people? in which case you're being a hypocrite. :mindblown:

Hip Hop can remain in the slums, and no one can take that from the slums, what the hell are you talking about? Their are THOUSANDS of local artists, 2 clicks and you can listen to them, support them. One booking and you can go to the nearest warehouse to listen to them. What do you mean stolen? Blame your artists for wanting to join a label to package their music for cacs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm african, we didn't invent hiphop.

who is white? I've revealed myself already, even spoken my language on here with other users, what in the hell are you talking about? :damn:

Russians are passing hiphop as their own? Where in that clip did you get that from, give me the minute marker. :mindblown:

Hip Hop elements all come from Africa, we all black, we got damn same, there's no such thing as an African, because thats a name giving to us
like ******,
the dances moves, the graffiti, and poetry is something WE ALWAYS DID, no matter where we were at.

Maybe if you shut the fukk up for a second and take a moment to understand, you have no grasp of history no grasp of how these people think and how they view you, but you want to try to demean me.

Racism is prevalent and strong EVERYWHERE, as long as you are black, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR fukkING SKULL, these people SEE YOU AS INFERIOR
No matter what end of the spectrum they whites are on, they ALL FEEL LIKE THIS. Some express it through hate, violence, and other through more subtle means

They use put out records song by black people with white People's FACES ON THE COVER
Elvis is down in history for the King of Rock N Roll for stealing songs from black artist
the blues, we got racist ass motherfukkers like Eric Clapton, being heralded as some great blues artist, when that cac ain't shyt

this is what happens you don't have a society of our own, because we allow people to strip us of everything we build

Hip Hop is next on the list and is not too far off

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:heh: @ these foriegn cacs coming on here tryna school us on hip hop.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
One thing I can honestly say, is when I travel and hear our music abroad, whether it be in the Philippines, Japan, Brazil, UK, Russia, the last thing I think is "they stole it", the firs thing to come to mind is..."My people gave the world something they enjoy, we global now" :obama:
They can add their flavor to it, do whatever they want with it, but they know where it comes from . The fact that our pains and struggles echo throughout the world by way of music and fills millions of hearts and makes people happy, is pretty damn amazing.

It's one of the few things we've contributed internationally. Most Brits take pride in their language being spoken globally, americans have b*stardized the language, but I think they still take pride in the fact that the worlds only superpower speaks their tongue. It's now the international language, and that's HUGE accomplishment.

Not everyone and anything is adopted and accepted by the entire world. Only one sport, one language, one music (american, which pretty much came from us), can boast that. That's huge.

You should really read the subtitles of what Putin said, its actually pretty amazing, our own politicians never speak of our music/culture that way, most would rather it be banned....and have tried.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Hip Hop existed before record labels, and it still can, no one is telling you not to stop rhyming in warehouses, corners, clubs, you can do whatever you want with hip hop. The reason it's failing is because you think you need assistance from the industry. For what? to make it mainstream and packaged for white people? in which case you're being a hypocrite. :mindblown:

Hip Hop can remain in the slums, and no one can take that from the slums, what the hell are you talking about? Their are THOUSANDS of local artists, 2 clicks and you can listen to them, support them. One booking and you can go to the nearest warehouse to listen to them. What do you mean stolen? Blame your artists for wanting to join a label to package their music for cacs.
This mafukka gonna dikkride Putin, shyt on Obama and then try to school us on hip hop brehs.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I can honestly say, is when I travel and hear our music abroad, whether it be in the Philippines, Japan, Brazil, UK, Russia, the last thing I think is "they stole it", the firs thing to come to mind is..."My people gave the world something they enjoy, we global now" :obama:
They can add their flavor to it, do whatever they want with it, but they know where it comes from . The fact that our pains and struggles echo throughout the world by way of music and fills millions of hearts and makes people happy, is pretty damn amazing.

It's one of the few things we've contributed internationally. Most Brits take pride in their language being spoken globally, americans have b*stardized the language, but I think they still take pride in the fact that the worlds only superpower speaks their tongue. It's now the international language, and that's HUGE accomplishment.

Not everyone and anything is adopted and accepted by the entire world. Only one sport, one language, one music (american, which pretty much came from us), can boast that. That's huge.

You should really read the subtitles of what Putin said, its actually pretty amazing, our own politicians never speak of our music/culture that way, most would rather it be banned....and have tried.

Putin is speaking for his people don't, nevermind the craft their doing

The United States was founded on the crafts we created, they still kicking are ass tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIP HOP IS, THAT'S PROOF IS BEEN STOLEN

I change my mind now, I know for a fact is been stolen, its been that way for a while.

Hip Hop represented Knowledge and Power, it was about being intelligent, self aware, proud, it's not associated with any of that now

In order to be Hip Hop you have to BE DOWN WITH GHETTO, If you not down with the Hood you not Hip Hop
if you not FOR THE STRUGGLE you not Hip Hop

the fact that this doesn't resonate with you is proof its been stolen

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Putin is speaking for his people don't, nevermind the craft their doing

The United States was founded on the crafts we created, they still kicking are ass tho
Nah, he's talking about the art form.

"rap may be a little bit rough but it contains social meaning, raising social problems. graffiti becomes a real elegant art. break dancing really promotes health.'

That's from an ex-KGB agent. The fact that he's even there, is big. Russian president praising american music? When will a U.S president praise Russian music that way? never. and it's because of our music. Whether it be toward russian youth, its russian youth adopting our art form to express themselves and it's being recognized as a positive not a negative, unlike Bill O' Reiley who is always trying to down it.