Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is stopping you from making Rock N Roll dumb ass. You lot moved on to funk on your own. :what:

f
Of course you can imitate, but steal? :what:

You can not control music, how is Russia controlling Hip hop??? :damn:

Basically you can't properly articulate yourself, so now you're resorting to pulling white people, your mortal enemies into this discussion. Their are no white people here. what are you talking about man. :mindblown:

I was saying your white out of hope a black man could not be this pitiful to defend people who view him as inferior

The white washing of history is well document, just go to google and type white wash and history, and see what you get it

this is what they do because we allow them

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
smart dumb nikkas are something else man :pachaha:

this dummy thinks that since a cac ain't steal a mic from a rapper he can't possibly be stealing from the culture :pachaha:
You can not steal a culture. :mindblown: You can adopt and imitate a culture but you can not steal one, stealing means to remove from ones possession, how is this being taken from you when you still have? :mindblown:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
f

I was saying your white out of hope a black man could not be this pitiful to defend people who view him as inferior

The white washing of history is well document, just go to google and type white wash and history, and see what you get it

this is what they do because we allow them
You said Russians stole your music, wtf does this have to do what that? :damn:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
you can definitely control music, which is why it's so poor in the US right now. i'm not talking about russians, i mean in general.
WTF? This thread is about Russia, that fool said Putin stole his music. WTF is he talking about? :mindblown: WTF are you talking about? :mindblown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ Hip-Hop got stolen.

So one white rapper drops an album and suddenly the genre is lost forever. :pachaha:

fukk the amount of white rappers, it's controlled from behind the scenes by cacs and jews. which is why hiphop went from anti-authority, anti-white music to pro-establishment, anti-black music. lately, i've been trying to find some big name rappers that have made music going at cacs, 15 yrs ago, would have been incredibly easy. now you're 1000x more likely to hear these rappers rap about killing another black man over touching a racist white man -- that's by design

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I know your white

"your music"

don't you mean our music

It's not music they are stealing you fukking imbecile it's the culture trying to pass it of as their own

this is what white people do
I'm african, we didn't invent hiphop.

who is white? I've revealed myself already, even spoken my language on here with other users, what in the hell are you talking about? :damn:

Russians are passing hiphop as their own? Where in that clip did you get that from, give me the minute marker. :mindblown:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The words "steal or "stolen" in this thread is being used figuratively you dumbass :pachaha:
I hardly doubt that russians are stealing american hip hop. If you dance salsa, you are not stealing spanish dance. If you learn a language, you are not stealing it. :mindblown: