The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Address the issues at hand sonny boy...

So your brain dead ass will follow our "first black president"

right off the side of a mothafukking bridge right?

do you even pay attention to politics you dumb fukk

what has our "first black president" done for you?

besides put a radio antennae shapped dildo up yo ass

skeeting low frequency waves in ya fukkin brain

dumb ass fakkit

do you expect a president to create legislation to target only blacks?

What legislation would it include?

Let me know in detail.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Address the issues at hand sonny boy...

So your brain dead ass will follow our "first black president"

right off the side of a mothafukking bridge right?

do you even pay attention to politics you dumb fukk

what has our "first black president" done for you?

besides put a radio antennae shapped dildo up yo ass

skeeting low frequency waves in ya fukkin brain

dumb ass fakkit
Cacs gonna cac. Sorry but we won't let you take over hip hop. It's ours. But you got guts for even coming in here with this arguement. You'd prolly get more love in the booth.

mj-laughing.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
do you expect a president to create legislation to target only blacks?

What legislation would it include?

Let me know in detail.

How about rolling back the good ol war on drugs for starters

but look this sh!t is bigger than me you Nino Brown Obama and Putin

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Listen you are completely missing the point, stop trying to argue with me and listen to me goddamn it

Putin is cosigning his PEOPLE DOING HIP HOP
They rapping about their social issues, they're empowering their YOUTH, they don't give a fukk about your black ass
I don't need them to give a fukk about my black ass, why should they? I live in america. wtf.

I think you missed it the first time so lets try this again....I don't think you're looking at the broader picture.....think global.

That's from an ex-KGB agent. The fact that he's even there, is big. Russian president praising american music? When will a U.S president praise Russian music that way? never. and it's because of our music. Whether it be toward russian youth, its russian youth adopting our art form to express themselves and the vehicle is being recognized as a positive not a negative.

We don't use Hip Hop to do anything Anymore, because it's been STRIPPED BY US, because dumb ass nikkaz do even realize it

The average black person in the hood doesn't know shyt about Hip Hop, this is what I mean by its been stolen from us
Nothing has been stripped from us. You can not strip music from anyone. If you want to make hip hop, you can. What you mean is it's not POPULAR to us anymore. That has nothing to do with labels, and more to do with our own evolution, did you think we'd keep rapping like KRS? Biggie? Look I'm an art major, I don't think you really realize how this works.

Music/Art progresses as does the culture. Labels just refine it or clone it, they are not creatives. Waka and Keef are perfect examples, they were huge in their hoods, and labels decided to pick it up. They move with us, not for us. Whatever direction it goes, they'll follow. Kendrick is proof of that, 50, Waka, Gucci, Keef, list goes on and on. A&Rs are on the ground specifically for that, they're ears on the ground, looking for whats hot, then they buy it, and if it's too raunchy for the masses they clean it up, if the artist doesnt want too, they make a clone. But again, they are following the trend, not creating it. Thats something that a lot of people mistake.......Even pop is nothing more than b*stardized versions of the Jacksons and now Beyonce.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Cacs gonna cac. Sorry but we won't let you take over hip hop. It's ours. But you got guts for even coming in here with this arguement. You'd prolly get more love in the booth.

mj-laughing.gif
Breh if i was white i wouldnt even be wasting my time with you

ya low iq having azz...

i still aint forget how you:cape: for Nicki Minaj

in the Malcolm X fiasco

:usure:

:ufdup:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
He puts Obama to shame by paying homage to our beloved American subculture
Even mentioned graffiti and breakdancing

:salute:
People forget that Russia has alway had a strange relationship with blacks and black culture throughout history.
There is a reason Paul Robeson (the man my avi) had so much praise for them.
One of the fathers of modern Russian literature was black(well, a half-black, Royce White looking nikka)
Pushkin.jpg

One of University of Moscow's main builidings is named after Patrice Lumumba

Some Russians love black people and our culture but:whoa: they still got hella racists. But to put it in context, one quote they use is "Russians don't hate blacks, they hate everybody that isn't Russian":leon:

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
People forget that Russia has alway had a strange relationship with blacks and black culture throughout history.
There is a reason Paul Robeson (the man my avi) had so much praise for them.
One of the fathers of modern Russian literature was black(well, a half-black, Royce White looking nikka)
Pushkin.jpg

One of University of Moscow's main builidings is named after Patrice Lumumba

Some Russians love black people and our culture but:whoa: they still got hella racists. But to put it in context, one quote they use is "Russians don't hate blacks, they hate everybody that isn't Russian":leon:

No doubt...

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Say brehs, what kind of so called black person shyts on the first black president of the United States and dikkrides Putin who runs a country which has been called racists against black people for years.? Where are these kind of black people found. Keep in mind they claim to love hip hop as well. What caves and basements are these brehs hiding in? @Cold Blooded @clean
Well from the perspective of an African, their isn't much difference between Putin and Obama.
Nobody cares that Obama's father he never knew is Kenyan, to most African's he might as well be white because the United States is white.

I would say Putin is a lot more "real" to an African over an African-American, not in a dumb "real nikka" type way, but as in Africans really feel the affects of his decisions and have to form a thought out public opinion on him. Russia is a key player in Africa just like the U.S.
Putin really doesn't have any impact on the life any nikka here in the United States (except Obama:mjlol:), so you're probably looking at him through a lense or bubble.