Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
1370679016_1743634075.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he's talking about the art form.

"rap may be a little bit rough but it contains social meaning, raising social problems. graffiti becomes a real elegant art. break dancing really promotes health.'

That's from an ex-KGB agent. The fact that he's even there, is big. Russian president praising american music? When will a U.S president praise Russian music that way? never. and it's because of our music. Whether it be toward russian youth, its russian youth adopting our art form to express themselves and it's being recognized as a positive not a negative, unlike Bill O' Reiley who is always trying to down it.

Goddamn, yall are worst than battered women
no wonder black people have no respect in this world, when black men are so easily quelled

Hitler Drove a Mercedes Benz, because I agree that it is a Fine Vehicle, beautifully engineered, does that mean I love Hitler, and support Nazi's

goddamn stop relating things that have nothing to do with each other

The culture of Hip Hop was meant to empower the black youth, it no longer serves that purpose, because we've allowed it to be stolen

they come in to our house take our possessions and then rent back to us, you call that respect, you call that man hood

I see I'm gonna have to die only in battle because there are no black men on this Earth with the guts to call a spade a spade, and I stand firm in defiance

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIP HOP IS, THAT'S PROOF IS BEEN STOLEN

I change my mind now, I know for a fact is been stolen, its been that way for a while.

Hip Hop represented Knowledge and Power, it was about being intelligent, self aware, proud, it's not associated with any of that now

In order to be Hip Hop you have to BE DOWN WITH GHETTO, If you not down with the Hood you not Hip Hop
if you not FOR THE STRUGGLE you not Hip Hop

the fact that this doesn't resonate with you is proof its been stolen
Hip Hop most def is still about the struggle, but in order for it to go global and hit many demographics it needs to be b*stardized, and relate to masses. Not everyone can swallow Lil Boosie (no homo). You have to pick, either you want your art form to remain one dimensional and in the slubs and stay about as relevant as Chicago Juke, or you accept the fact that in order for it to propel it must also have watered down versions.

Music can't be stole. New music doesn't erase old music. There is nothing keeping me from putting on All Eyez On Me. nikkas are still in the hood rapping just like they did before.

If I take Balie Funk from Brazil, put american mcs on it, make it big to where its huge on american radios, I didn't kill Balie Funk, in fact I elevated it. It might not be its original form, but I'm almost certain I can go back to the Favelas and they'll still have their scene and music intact.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Goddamn, yall are worst than battered women
no wonder black people have no respect in this world, when black men are so easily quelled

Hitler Drove a Mercedes Benz, because I agree that it is a Fine Vehicle, beautifully engineered, does that mean I love Hitler, and support Nazi's

goddamn stop relating things that have nothing to do with each other

The culture of Hip Hop was meant to empower the black youth, it no longer serves that purpose, because we've allowed it to be stolen

they come in to our house take our possessions and then rent back to us, you call that respect, you call that man hood

I see I'm gonna have to die only in battle because there are no black men on this Earth with the guts to call a spade a spade, and I stand firm in defiance
So basically you'd prefer hip hop stay in the hood, is what you're ultimately saying?

No one else should listen to it, it should remain for blacks and only blacks. It should not be played on the radio, it shouldn't be distributed to anyone else but blacks. It belongs to us and only us. That is what you are saying?

I can list a cpl art forms that are like that today. NOLA bounce and Chicago Juke comes to mind. It appears you want hiphop to be like these 2?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you'd prefer hip hop stay in the hood, is what you're ultimately saying?

No one else should listen to it, it should remain for blacks and only blacks. It should not be played on the radio, it shouldn't be distributed to no one else but blacks. It belongs to us and only us. That is what you are saying?

I can listen a few art froms that are like that today. NOLA bounce and Chicago Juke comes to mind. It appears you want hiphop to be like these 2?

Listen you are completely missing the point, stop trying to argue with me and listen to me goddamn it

Putin is cosigning his PEOPLE DOING HIP HOP
They rapping about their social issues, they're empowering their YOUTH, they don't give a fukk about your black ass

We don't use Hip Hop to do anything Anymore, because it's been STRIPPED BY US, because dumb ass nikkaz do even realize it

The average black person in the hood doesn't know shyt about Hip Hop, this is what I mean by its been stolen from us

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Say brehs, what kind of so called black person shyts on the first black president of the United States and dikkrides Putin who runs a country which has been called racists against black people for years.? Where are these kind of black people found. Keep in mind they claim to love hip hop as well. What caves and basements are these brehs hiding in? @Cold Blooded @clean

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
shyt on our first black pres and dikkride Putin and then bring up Nicki Minaj to prove your point, brehs.

obama-laugh-o.gif

Address the issues at hand sonny boy...

So your brain dead ass will follow our "first black president"

right off the side of a mothafukking bridge right?

do you even pay attention to politics you dumb fukk

what has our "first black president" done for you?

besides put a radio antennae shapped dildo up yo ass

skeeting low frequency waves in ya fukkin brain

dumb ass fakkit