Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

RR_049

Daps
U do know that his unofficial net worth is estimated 150 billi and he had bought a whole village in france to build an castle estimated cost 10 billi

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Yes you can steal music

yes you can steal culture

and it is possible to lose it forever, its happened plenty of times already

the fact that these russians flat out do not want black people in their country
and they taking our arts its a INSULT of the highest order

If you don't feel that way, you lack a spine or need some TRT treatment, because your estrogen levels are mighty high
so basically you're saying all russian are racist right? They all hate black people? LOL ok

I agree with the culture part tho

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
since you wanna throw out dumb nikka arguments, Rock 'n Roll was also stolen from blacks. now tell me about how you're listening to _________.
No one is stopping you from making Rock N Roll dumb ass. You lot moved on to funk on your own. :what:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yes you can steal music

yes you can steal culture

and it is possible to lose it forever, its happened plenty of times already

the fact that these russians flat out do not want black people in their country
and they taking our arts its a INSULT of the highest order

If you don't feel that way, you lack a spine or need some TRT treatment, because your estrogen levels are mighty high
You stupid fukk, no one 'took' anything. They are merely mimicking. You can not 'take' music. What the fukk is going on here. :what:

You can not steal a language, you can learn a language, adopt a langage, but you are not TAKING anything from anyone. :snoop:

When you take something from someone, you are removing it from ones possession, me learning english does not mean you will no longer speak english. Holy shyt, my IQ just dropped having to explain this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stupid fukk, no one 'took' anything. They are merely mimicking. You can not 'take' music. What the fukk is going on here. :what:

You can not steal a language, you can learn a language, adopt a langage, but you are not TAKING anything from anyone. :snoop:

your white you won't believe anything I tell you anyway

so go to your local University take a Music History class and let your crackers ass people tell you what they did

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when i click on the video and i see russians rapping, dressed like nikkas in 98. yet in the comments section, russians telling us we took hiphop from them -- thats stealing a culture.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
you clearly can't steal someones ability to make music, but you can imitate it, b*stardize it, control it, and profit more off of it than the actual pioneers.
Of course you can imitate, but steal? :what:

You can not control music, how is Russia controlling Hip hop??? :damn:

your white you won't believe anything I tell you anyway

so go to your local University take a Music History class and let your crackers ass people tell you what they did
Basically you can't properly articulate yourself, so now you're resorting to pulling white people, your mortal enemies into this discussion. Their are no white people here. what are you talking about man. :mindblown: