Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say you were shouting, I said you revealed how you truly feel about blacks in those words. I see through you, at the end of the day
your just a pained individual, ashamed of being black and yearning from acceptance of those who don't want anything to do with you.

you like to state things as you want them to be defined, not as they are

you argue just like a white person, you think like them, I know because I've studied the creature for the years
Wrong, I argue like a free african who's mind isn't warped or scarred.

I want acceptance from white people? I haven't seen a white person all month, you realise I do not live where you live, correct? My city is 99.5% black. The only people wanting acceptance are Russians, when they come around town. I am going to go back and quote you, so you can see how your captions came out. You say that is what I think of black people, but what is crazy is that these were words that I got from YOU.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way, what is your obsession with white people, if I were white I would just tell you. You calling me white is like me calling you Pakistani. It holds no weight, what a bizarre character you are - I've already proven my ID, spoken my language with others and shared my culture. If the only rebuttal you have is 'white man', it shows everyone what's really on your mind. You poor paranoid child, you've not been in chains or struggled but you are actually scarred mentally, and it's showing.

My obsession with white people are you serious, you're the one making threads "heh look white people like Hip Hop too, we are the world"

My feeling towards whites go FAR BEYOND obsession what I display IS FURY

Fury for the crimes done to my family for generations, physical and psychological
fury for the attempts to destroy my history and lineage FOREVER
fury for turning my own kind into my enemy by use of sambos like yourself

Don't get twisted, I'm far beyond obsession when it comes to white people

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My obsession with white people are you serious, you're the one making threads "heh look white people like Hip Hop too, we are the world"

My feeling towards whites go FAR BEYOND obsession what I display IS FURY

Fury for the crimes done to my family for generations, physical and psychological
fury for the attempts to destroy my history and lineage FOREVER
fury for turning my own kind into my enemy by use of sambos like yourself

Don't get twisted, I'm far beyond obsession when it comes to white people
No I specifically made a thread on Putin, not white people. Read the title.

We were once victims of colonialism, but the difference between you and us, is that around I'd say 1998s, we stop blaming others and decided to lay out steps to fix our country. My city is pretty amazing present day. That's how you get shyt down, rather than being furious about the past. Your fury isn't helping you much is it?

As for your quotes.....

In order to be Hip Hop you have to BE DOWN WITH GHETTO

they don't give a fukk about your black ass

We don't use Hip Hop to do anything Anymore, because it's been STRIPPED BY US, because dumb ass nikkaz do even realize it

this is what I mean by its been stolen from us

this world which finds us repulsive
and this was just one page, god knows what you wrote on the others. :wow:
now how are your quotes different than what I wrote?
THEY DON'T LOVE YOU, THEY'RE HERE TO STEAL FROM YOU, YOU AIN'T shyt TO NO ONE, YOU GOT TO STICK WITH YOUR BROTHAS AND NEVER LEAVE THE HOOD. STAY DOWN HERE IN THIS BARREL AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. PUTIN HATES YOU, THE WORLD HATES YOU. YOU BLACK NOTHING, LOOK AT YOU THINKING SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU, STUPID FOOL NO ONE LIKES YOU HA HA HA.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I specifically made a thread on Putin, not white people. Read the title.

We were once victims of colonialism, but the difference between you and us, is that around I'd say 1998s, we stop blaming others and decided to lay out steps to fix our country. My city is pretty amazing present day. That's how you get shyt down, rather than being furious about the past. Your fury isn't helping you much is it?

As for your quotes.....

and this was just one page, god knows what you wrote on the others. :wow:
now how are your quotes different than what I wrote?

Whats wrong with I said

In order to be hip hop you have to be down WITH GHETTO

ARE PEOPLE ARE DOING BAD THERE, Hip Hop is about Uplifting the Hood, Bring forth positive energy to the community
and it came from the ghetto, the pain of the youth everybody has forgotten and left for DEAD

any black man against the ghetto is against himself

The fact you associated ignorance with the hood, the ghetto, the urban communities black people live in, shows you know nothing of the struggle hip hop as born out of

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Whats wrong with I said

In order to be hip hop you have to be down WITH GHETTO

ARE PEOPLE ARE DOING BAD THERE, Hip Hop is about Uplifting the Hood, Bring forth positive energy to the community
and it came from the ghetto, the pain of the youth everybody has forgotten and left for DEAD
You strategically left out the part about, the world is repulsed by us, they don't give a fukk about my black arse, turning your own kind into your enemy, how dumb ass nikkaz got stripped of their culture....you forgot that part. Now read my bold again. See a mirror? :usure:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
and all is right with the world
If you want to talk about the qualms of the world, higher learning forum is great for that, this was a light hearted video with Putin at a cypher. You black pa...hyenas just couldn't wait to go full blown inferior.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You strategically left out the part about, the world is repulsed by us, they don't give a fukk about my black arse, turning your own kind into your enemy, how dumb ass nikkaz got stripped of their culture....you forgot that part. Now read my bold again. See a mirror? :usure:

All of that is true, and your dumb ass is talking in circles

I'm own houses on the eastside and westside of Detroit, and when I'm done conquering hollywood and get this bread, I'm going back to the Hood and I'm building a fortress of black power unlike the world has ever seen
watch the news fukk boy

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to talk about the qualms of the world, higher learning forum is great for that, this was a light hearted video with Putin at a cypher. You black pa...hyenas just couldn't wait to go full blown inferior.
feeble minded

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
All of that is true, and your dumb ass is talking in circles

I'm own houses on the eastside and westside of Detroit, and when I'm done conquering hollywood and get this bread, I'm going back to the Hood and I'm building a fortress of black power unlike the world has ever seen
watch the news fukk boy
You might want to work on your grammar if you want anyone to take you serious.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
feeble minded
is that right?

summary:

*posts video of Russia*

PUTIN HATES nikkaZ, THE WORLD IS REPULSED BY US, YOU THINK THEY LIKE OUR BLACK ASSES, PUTIN DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT BLACKS, RUSSIA STOLE OUR CULTURE, THEY'RE JUST USING US.

:huhldup:

Someone even came in here and broke down how this wasn't negative in a very intellectual way, but no one was having any of that, its either seen as spatted on (even when they're not), or you're blind....

crazy.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Nah, he's talking about the art form.

"rap may be a little bit rough but it contains social meaning, raising social problems. graffiti becomes a real elegant art. break dancing really promotes health.'

That's from an ex-KGB agent. The fact that he's even there, is big. Russian president praising american music? When will a U.S president praise Russian music that way? never. and it's because of our music. Whether it be toward russian youth, its russian youth adopting our art form to express themselves and it's being recognized as a positive not a negative.
Here is someone that IS NOT putting down black people, but rather, recognising the power of the black race.

-imitating is the greatest form of flattery.

One thing I can honestly say, is when I travel and hear our music abroad, whether it be in the Philippines, Japan, Brazil, UK, Russia, the last thing I think is "they stole it", the firs thing to come to mind is..."My people gave the world something they enjoy, we global now" :obama:
They can add their flavor to it, do whatever they want with it, but they know where it comes from . The fact that our pains and struggles echo throughout the world by way of music, and fills millions of hearts making people happy, is pretty damn amazing.

It's one of the few things we've contributed internationally. Not everyone and anything is adopted and accepted by the entire world. Only one sport, one language, one music (american, which pretty much came from us), can boast that. That's huge.

You should really read the subtitles of what Putin said, its actually pretty amazing what he said, our own politicians never speak of our music/culture that way, most would rather it be banned....and have tried.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong, I argue like a free african who's mind isn't warped or scarred.

I want acceptance from white people? I haven't seen a white person all month, you realise I do not live where you live, correct? My city is 99.5% black. The only people wanting acceptance are Russians, when they come around town. I am going to go back and quote you, so you can see how your captions came out. You say that is what I think of black people, but what is crazy is that these were words that I got from YOU.

You sound like one of those soccer playing negroes, that start crying when the throw bananas at him in the stadium

none of those captions you posted reflect anything you claim