Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: i aint even mad at this
vlad aight..

remember when cats wanted this hip hop thing to go "WORLDWIDE!!!" <--- krs voice
well we made it!!

:mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i love how black people are rejoicing
smh putin doesnt care about you
he's doing this for the kids in russia
russian hip hop is whitewashed
he doesnt do this with nikkas in mind
Lil Wayne don't do it with you in mind either, I fail to see your point.

No one s rejoicing, folks just think it's cool Russians even know what hip hop is, and actually respect it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas are so embarrasing:snoop:
A simple thread about Putin at a battle, and the black panthers got to make sure they come in here and remind everyone they ain't shyt. Fantastic organization.You can tell who lives life mad and bitter.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People forget that Russia has alway had a strange relationship with blacks and black culture throughout history.
There is a reason Paul Robeson (the man my avi) had so much praise for them.
One of the fathers of modern Russian literature was black(well, a half-black, Royce White looking nikka)
Pushkin.jpg

One of University of Moscow's main builidings is named after Patrice Lumumba

Some Russians love black people and our culture but:whoa: they still got hella racists. But to put it in context, one quote they use is "Russians don't hate blacks, they hate everybody that isn't Russian":leon:

not to mention the soviets being against arpatheid
http://rbth.com/international/2013/...ion_the_struggle_against_apartheid_32329.html

while regan and thatcher were for it

not to mention teh soviet close ties with cuba
soviet close ties with other african nations

Putin isn't racist

but i dont get it so yeah russia has racists, gasp so does america but why does that reflect on putin? and no other western leader

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Russians don't want anything to do with Black people period, but they wanna steal our arts thats the point

and your dumb ass nikkaz cosigining this shyt like Putin fukk with Breh's or something
Look at this guy.

THEY DON'T LOVE YOU, THEY'RE HERE TO STEAL FROM YOU, YOU AIN'T shyt TO NO ONE, YOU GOT TO STICK WITH YOUR BROTHAS AND NEVER LEAVE THE HOOD. STAY DOWN HERE IN THIS BARREL AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. PUTIN HATES YOU, THE WORLD HATES YOU. YOU BLACK NOTHING, LOOK AT YOU THINKING SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU, STUPID FOOL NO ONE LIKES YOU HA HA HA.

You sound like the very skinhead you warn about. :huhldup:

Sorry, but that doesn't work on me. :manny:

I have no idea what you're talking about, our government gets along quite well with the Russian government, they provide a lot of machinery here and also supported Gaddaffi who wanted a single african currency. Russia was behind that too. Come to think of it, Russia has been against invasions from the west even when they have no alliances with said country.

Stop talking about Russia like you know Russian politics, sociopolitical atmosphere, or history. You heard about some skinheads on the internet, now you're a Russian analyst. Now Russia is racist. I don't doubt they have a lot of xenophobs and racists, but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and assume Russian hiphoppers are not racist. Hmm. I can assure you, you have far more skinheads and kkk in your country. It's funny you call the people that are least likely to be racist...racist. All 100 million people collectively hating your race, my god your life is miserable. Your inferiority complex is astounding.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Look at this guy.

THEY DON'T LOVE YOU, THEY'RE HERE TO STEAL FROM YOU, YOU AIN'T shyt TO NO ONE, YOU GOT TO STICK WITH YOUR BROTHAS AND NEVER LEAVE THE HOOD. STAY DOWN HERE IN THIS BARREL AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. PUTIN HATES YOU, THE WORLD HATES YOU.

Sorry, but that doesn't work on me. :manny:

I have no idea what you're talking about, our government gets along quite well with the Russian government, they provide a lot of machinery here and also supported Gaddaffi who wanted a single african currency. Russia was behind that too. Come to think of it, Russia has been against invasions from the west even when they have no alliances with said country.

Stop talking about Russia like you know Russian politics, sociopolitical atmosphere, or history. You heard about some skinheads on the internet, now you're a Russian analyst. Now Russia is racist. I can assure you, you have far more skinheads and kkk in your country. It's funny you call the people that are least likely to be racist...racist. We're watching a video of russian hip hoppers and Putin, and you're talking about a country with 100 million people collectively hating people, my god your life is miserable.
When Obama killed Gaddafi, that was a turning point for me. Couldn't support him anymore.

Russia has always aligned themselves with the right people in Africa, so that has kinda solidified their rep in African nations.
I'm not edifying them though, because I know they have they're own selfish reasons they're so involved in Africa and have done their own wrongs. But compared the the U.S. history in Africa, Russia are a bunch of angels :bryan:

And ignore that poster. He's an executive movie producer securing big-budget 100 million loans from Banks for blockbuster movies :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
When Obama killed Gaddafi, that was a turning point for me. Couldn't support him anymore.

Russia has always aligned themselves with the right people in Africa, so that has kinda solidified their rep in African nations.
I'm not edifying them though, because I know they have they're own selfish reasons they're so involved in Africa and have done their own wrongs. But compared the the U.S. history in Africa, Russia are a bunch of angels :bryan:
They actually do business here, but they don't take much. Their own country have more than enough minerals in fact outside of Africa, they have the most. They mostly make money selling military hardware, cargo ships, appliances, machinery. Their government also gives scholarship to african students. The rednecks of the country don't like it, but the same rednecks don't like it in america either, it's just Russians are more manly and tell you up front they don't like you. What those men have to do with the Russian government, I have no idea. These guys are blowing their top hoping Putin hates their guts, it is very wacky.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this guy.

THEY DON'T LOVE YOU, THEY'RE HERE TO STEAL FROM YOU, YOU AIN'T shyt TO NO ONE, YOU GOT TO STICK WITH YOUR BROTHAS AND NEVER LEAVE THE HOOD. STAY DOWN HERE IN THIS BARREL AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. PUTIN HATES YOU, THE WORLD HATES YOU. YOU BLACK NOTHING, LOOK AT YOU THINKING SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU, STUPID FOOL NO ONE LIKES HA HA HA.

Sorry, but that doesn't work on me. :manny:our

Stop talking about Russia like you know Russian politics, sociopolitical atmosphere, or history. You heard about some skinheads on the internet, now you're a Russian analyst. Now Russia is racist. I can assure you, you have far more skinheads and kkk in your country. It's funny you call the people that are least likely to be racist...racist. We're watching a video of russian hip hoppers and Putin, and you're talking about a country with 100 million people collectively hating people, my god your life is miserable.

The bolded his how you really feel about Black People
and Never said anything of the such

I'm not just talking about Russia I'm talking about white people everywhere, they're culture thieves.

The fact you're even shouting at me in anger shows that you a bred from a long line of cowards, where is this anger when every place black people are we are the disenfranchised

Look how you sound, "master been good to me, don't you go starting up no trouble"

lay down die already you feeble minded fool

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The bolded his how you really feel about Black People
and Never said anything of the such

I'm not just talking about Russia I'm talking about white people everywhere, they're culture thieves.

The fact you're even shouting at me in anger shows that you a bred from a long line of cowards, where is this anger when every place black people are we are the disenfranchised

Look how you sound, "master been good to me, don't you go starting up no trouble"

lay down die already you feeble minded fool
I wasn't shouting at you, that was how your previous posts came out, I was mocking you. Your post very much came out like that, would you like me to quote? I just got 2 pms, asking me why YOU hate black people.

Russians aren't my masters, nor have my tribe ever been slaves. The fact that you're even bringing up slavery, especially with a country that has never had african slaves, speaks a lot of volume. This leads me to believe you have a chip on your shoulder. You don't feel very adequate do you?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
By the way, what is your obsession with white people, if I were white I would just tell you. You calling me white is like me calling you Pakistani. It holds no weight, what a bizarre character you are - I've already proven my ID, spoken my language with others and shared my culture. If the only rebuttal you have is 'white man', it shows everyone what's really on your mind. You poor paranoid child, you've not been in chains or struggled but you are actually scarred mentally, and it's showing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't shouting at you, that was how your previous posts came out, I was mocking you. Your post very much came out like that, would you like me to quote? I just got 2 pms, asking me why YOU hate black people.

Russians aren't my masters, nor have my tribe ever been slaves. The fact that you're even bringing up slavery, especially with a country that has never had african slaves, speaks a lot of volume. This leads me to believe you have a chip on your shoulder. You don't feel very adequate do you?

I didn't say you were shouting, I said you revealed how you truly feel about blacks in those words. I see through you, at the end of the day
your just a pained individual, ashamed of being black and yearning from acceptance of those who don't want anything to do with you.

you like to state things as you want them to be defined, not as they are

you argue just like a white person, you think like them, I know because I've studied the creature for the years