Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you been around the world, or did you get this information from cac tv?

Last I checked, most nations trade with us equally. The world is so against you that Kobe Bryant is followed around like Jesus in Asia? The world is so against you Putin is talking about how beautiful hiphop culture is and you can't even believe it you're in such denial. The world is so beautiful hiphop style is massive in Japan. The world hates you so much Mandela was praised internationally, actually not even Mandela, your own president who won the noble peace prize.

Their are people that black people of course, just like there are people that hate white people (9/11), but what you fail it realise is your preoccupation dwelling, whining and crying about who hates you, and not appreciating and using those that love you as an esteem booster, which your community profusely lacks. Until you gain confidence, you will be a beat up wife in a room, and that beat up wife doesn't file for divorce until she gets her confidence back.

Watch Africa..... give us a decade, we'll show you how its done!

You tell me, you refer to Africa and not your country, Africa is a continent controlled by non black people, where do you REP YOU TELL ME

You bringing Kobe fukking Bryant, a goddamn basketball player, has nothing to do with anything

The NBA is not controlled by blacks, he's a goddamn employee

Hip Hop is not controlled by blacks, its been stripped and monetize by the jews

I'm not whining and crying by stating facts,

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
LONG LIVE HIP HOP

sticker,375x360.u1.png

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You tell me, you refer to Africa and not your country, Africa is a continent controlled by non black people, where do you REP YOU TELL ME

You bringing Kobe fukking Bryant, a goddamn basketball player, has nothing to do with anything

The NBA is not controlled by blacks, he's a goddamn employee

Hip Hop is not controlled by blacks, its been stripped and monetize by the jews

I'm not whining and crying by stating facts,
Blacks didn't invent the game of basketball so of course they do not own it. Should Stern let you own the NBA so they can show you how they're not racist? :heh:
White people don't own the NBA either, David Stern does. :childplease:

Music can not be controlled. You mean the distribution of music to the hands of a population who you don't want to bump hiphop music since they're stealing it if they listen in the first place is being controlled? Why do you care about that distribution? Those going plat aren't hiphop anyways, you said that yourself, and if you think it's industries that are keeping Lil Boose from being as big as Macklemore, you obviously DO NOT know how the industry works. :heh:

If I told you that I can get a black rapper as popular as Macklemore, but he would have to have the same content and dress, what would you call that rapper? Exactly. Kendrick btw was only some 100,000 copies short, and those 100,000 from Mack came from Germany. Maybe Kendrick should use the same tactic and come out here to dirty o Africa and promote his music the way Macklemore went to Europe, there's a hunch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blacks didn't invent the game of basketball so of course they do not own it. Should Stern let you own the NBA so they can show you how they're not racist? :heh:
White people don't own the NBA either, David Stern does. :childplease:

Music can not be controlled. You mean the distribution of music to the hands of a population who you don't want to bump hiphop music since they're stealing it if they listen in the first place? Why do you care about the distribution? Those going plat aren't hiphop anyways, you said that yourself, and if you think it's industries that are keeping Lil Boose from being as big as Macklemore, you obviously DO NOT know how the industry works. :heh:

If I told you that I can get a black rapper as popular as Macklemore, but he would have to have the same content and dress, what would you call that rapper? Exactly. Kendrick btw was only some 100,000 copies short, and those 100,000 from Mack came from Germany. Maybe Kendrick should use the same tactic and come out here to dirty o Africa and promote his music the way Macklemore went to Europe, there's a hunch.

1. Where did I suggest black people invented basketball?

2. Music can be controlled through social engineering

3. David Stern never owned the NBA and isn't even the commissioner, its a league moron

4. Why are you comparing Lil Boosie to Macklemore? Why you keep bringing up Boosie for, why not KRS-ONE, I know exactly how the industry works, and Macklemore being who he is not an accident

5. IF Macklemore was black he would be working at starbucks.

6. Everything you say makes no sense and start one argument, then go off into another in the same sentence/

Finally I'm done good night, I hope Putin gives you a shout out on his debut record nikkaz in Russia

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
1. Where did I suggest black people invented basketball? 3. David Stern never owned the NBA and isn't even the commissioner, its a league moron
When you said controlled I figured you meant Stern. Teams are owned by various ethnicities, if you think it should be predominately black, you've not checked out your nations demographics. You are a minority. It would be like assuming Asians should run the chess committee.

2. Music can be controlled through social engineering
Pretty sure music at it's rawest form is uncontrolled. There is no evidence that music is manipulated to make people like it, if that were the case albums wouldn't flop.

4. Why are you comparing Lil Boosie to Macklemore? Why you keep bringing up Boosie for, why not KRS-ONE, I know exactly how the industry works, and Macklemore being who he is not an accident
Ok fine, do you think KRS can sell as much as Macklemore? :heh: I just realised you're a back packer, you want to push that old outdated boom bap and you're mad no one wants that bullshyt. Every station can decide to play KRS once every hour, and every hour that station will lose listeners :heh:

5. IF Macklemore was black he would be working at starbucks.
No, If Macklemore were black, had the same hustle, marketing tour idea and content, he'd probably flop because his own people would diss the shyt out of him and call him a homo faq ass rapper, who sambos in europe. He ain't no real nikka. #BoosieFree

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you said controlled I figured you meant Stern. Teams are owned by various ethnicities, if you think it should be predominately black, you've not checked out your nations demographics. You are a minority. It would be like assuming Asians should run the chess committee.

Man your stupid

Pretty sure music at it's rawest form is uncontrolled. There is no evidence that music is manipulated to make people like it, if that were the case albums wouldn't flop.

there's plenty of evidence of music is manipulated, just google the words, Music and manipulation

Ok fine, do you think KRS can sell as much as Macklemore? :heh: I just realised you're a back packer, you want to push that old outdated boom bap and you're mad no one wants that bullshyt. Every station can decide to play KRS once every hour, and every hour that station will lose listeners :heh:

I said KRS-ONe, because your using Lil Boosie as your example of "ignorance hood rapper", and the oudated Boom Bap Rap is what Those Russians were trying to emulate, but it was so cool "When They did Wasn't It":mjpls:

No, If Macklemore were black, had the same hustle, marketing tour idea and content, he'd probably flop because his own people would diss the shyt out of him and call him a homo faq ass rapper, who sambos in europe. He ain't no real nikka. #BoosieFree

Macklemore is trash at rapper period, only reason he is given a look is because his white, he's horrible.

Also why do keep bringing up Lil Boosie, I get it, he's dumb and ignorant right? Who's the c00n again

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
SMH at these internet militants ruining what should be a rafter classic with picture remixes. STFU and go cry in higher learning.

I'm saying. I read the thread like... "jesus... :what:" taking the dumbest shyt wayyyyyyy too damn seriously. I'll have to check Higher Learning, but I know for a fact if they got a thread on this it'll be WAY more light-hearted than this bullshyt. Don't send these fools over there :whoa:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No Lil Boosie wasn't brought up because of ignorance, in fact I don't think he's ignorant at all. :what: I brought him up because he raps about pain and struggle, something you mentioned earlier.

Look at your first message toward Russia in the thread. :heh:

not one black person in the crowd and you talking about he down for hip hop
I just see a bunch of culture vultures, funny how the elements of Hip Hop aren't even associated with it's creators anymore
just like rock n roll, jazz, and R&B
Not one black person in the crowd. :dead:

The way you're mad, I would assume you don't want Russia to play boom bap and recognise graf and break dancing. You went ballistic hip hop is international. You legit said Putin was racist and stealing the culture. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Lil Boosie wasn't brought up because of ignorance, in fact I don't think he's ignorant at all. :what: I brought him up because he raps about pain and struggle, something you mentioned earlier.

Look at your first message toward Russia in the thread. :heh:

Not one black person in the crowd. :dead:

The way you're mad, I would assume you don't want Russia to play boom bap and recognise graf and break dancing. You went ballistic hip hop is international. You legit said Putin was racist and stealing the culture. :wow:

why I gotta be mad for stating the obvious, you acting Putin down with the culture, when black people are the culture of Hip Hop
when I see Putin in a real Hip Hop setting I will not call him a culture stealer

I made that comment because of you idiots saying "Putin more Hip Hop than Obama" "Putin down" Putin this, putin this

like this motherfukka really give a damn about the Hip Hop culture

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
why I gotta be mad for stating the obvious, you acting Putin down with the culture, when black people are the culture of Hip Hop
when I see Putin in a real Hip Hop setting I will not call him a culture stealer

I made that comment because of you idiots saying "Putin more Hip Hop than Obama" "Putin down" Putin this, putin this

like this motherfukka really give a damn about the Hip Hop culture
Ok now you're just becoming stupid and annoying. No one thinks the fukker is a bboy, it's a light fukking post where a Russian president is recognising hip hop as something positive and as a vehicle for his people. Nothing more nothing else.

Now kick rocks with your homotions, they're starting to annoy me now, no wonder half the people posting here just up and left, it's like talking to a muppet.