Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i respect putin, not because hes a cac leader of a cac nation.
Not really even because of him - but because his leadership style is one I respect.. there are people from each continent that I've learned about.. that I also respect for the same reasons.

Obama, lets face... had the best shot to be all that he could be and blew it.
he's a bytch nikka and isn't ashamed about it. He didn't even go hard for some of the shyt he did get accomplished. And this isn't to say I completely don't like him.... but I am disappointed because he is part of a diaspora and decided to be a bytch nikka in front of the entire world... and in front universe if other beings can monitor our planet. shyts embarrassing.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you in here dikk riding putin with the rest of these fools because he watching his people do a pathetic imitation of rap

nevermind the way you think has defeated you

the reason why blacks don't control anything they create is because of the way you think it's how a lot of people rationalize being dominated instead of rebelling against this world which finds us repulsive
Man this has nothing to do with anything I wrote. I mean I am completely flabbergasted you came up with this reply to what I wrote. How did you pass school?

Basically you didn't read anything, and just wanted to name call and get some irrelevant black power rant out without an actual thought out complex reply.

Quit wasting my time man.

Man if no one is going to get into an intellectual debate, don't fukking quote me. I'm not going to waste my fukking time going back and forth with incoherent imbeciles - If you can't think past your sorry excuse of an existence and personal failures which you choose to vent on here, skip right over me and quote the other nikka. I'm not the one. fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this has nothing to do with anything I wrote. I mean I am completely flabbergasted you came up with this reply to what I wrote. How did you pass school?

Basically you didn't read anything, and just wanted to name call and get some irrelevant black power rant out without an actual thought out complex reply.

Quit wasting my time man.

Man if no one is going to get into an intellectual debate, don't fukking quote me. I'm not going to waste my fukking time going back and forth with incoherent imbeciles - If you can't think past your sorry excuse of an existence and personal failures which you choose to vent on here, skip right over me and quote the other nikka. I'm not the one. fukk.

I see the dikk riding comment touched a nerve, good, but you should be disgusted with yourself not me

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not one black person in the crowd and you talking about he down for hip hop
I just see a bunch of culture vultures, funny how the elements of Hip Hop aren't even associated with it's creators anymore
just like rock n roll, jazz, and R&B
exactly
hip hop is youth culture in the eyes of the govt
not black culture

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
putin.gif