Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You sound like one of those soccer playing negroes, that start crying when the throw bananas at him in the stadium

none of those captions you posted reflect anything you claim
We throw bananas at ourselves in Africa? :what:

Bruv, this isn't racial, it's global, think bigger, I know it's difficult, you've never left your state, but re-read the above, very very carefully, see how those abroad see it, the world sees it, and how you should see it. You can put your defence down, you lot did good here. Not bad. Russia having a cypher not bad. It's actually very good.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
did I say that?

once again, that was called an analogy, your attitude is like those soccer players who start crying once the bananas

your naive
Here's an analogy for you. You remind me of a beat up and degraded dog. You're free, but you still flinch when someone throws you a treat.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's an analogy for you. You remind me of a beat up and degraded dog. You're free, but you still flinch when someone throws you a treat.

Now thats just how you feel about blacks not me, because your a coward

now get bleach your skin you sammy sosa ass chump

I see right through your psyche

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Now thats just how you feel about blacks not me, because your a coward

now get bleach your skin you sammy sosa ass chump

I see right through your psyche
No this is what I think about blacks.
One thing I can honestly say, is when I travel and hear our music abroad, whether it be in the Philippines, Japan, Brazil, UK, Russia, the last thing I think is "they stole it", the firs thing to come to mind is..."My people gave the world something they enjoy, we global now" :obama:
They can add their flavor to it, do whatever they want with it, but they know where it comes from . The fact that our pains and struggles echo throughout the world by way of music, and fills millions of hearts making people happy, is pretty damn amazing.

It's one of the few things we've contributed internationally. Not everyone and anything is adopted and accepted by the entire world. Only one sport, one language, one music (american, which pretty much came from us), can boast that. That's huge.

You should really read the subtitles of what Putin said, its actually pretty amazing what he said, our own politicians never speak of our music/culture that way, most would rather it be banned....and have tried.
This is what you think about blacks.....

they don't give a fukk about your black ass

its been stolen from us

this world which finds us repulsive

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is that right?

summary:

*posts video of Russia*

PUTIN HATES nikkaZ, THE WORLD IS REPULSED BY US, YOU THINK THEY LIKE OUR BLACK ASSES, PUTIN DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT BLACKS, RUSSIA STOLE OUR CULTURE, THEY'RE JUST USING US.

:huhldup:

Someone even came in here and broke down how this wasn't negative in a very intellectual way, but no one was having any of that, its either seen as spatted on (even when they're not), or you're blind....

crazy.
i aint even reading your nonsense bruh later

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No this is what I think about blacks.

This is what you think about blacks.....

Are you retarded or just unfamiliar with the english language

does quotes are expressing how others feel about us

They don't give a fukk about your black ass

who is THEY" white people, is the statement true, YES

its been stolen from us

Macklemore and Eminem are the most successful rappers, yes

the world which finds us repulsive

Yes, Everyone depises blacks even our own, and your proof of that

Every race is the world has raped Africa for is resources let that sink in your sniveling worm

now where in all those quotes does it say "I" as in me

I'm not referring to myself, I'm telling how everyone else fells about US

notice I said US, including myself, even with the likes of someone as pitiful as you

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Are you retarded or just unfamiliar with the english language

does quotes are expressing how others feel about us

They don't give a fukk about your black ass

who is THEY" white people, is the statement true, YES

its been stolen from us

Macklemore and Eminem are the most successful rappers, yes

the world which finds us repulsive

Yes, Everyone depises blacks even our own, and your proof of that

Every race is the world has raped Africa for is resources let that sink in your sniveling worm

now where in all those quotes does it say "I" as in me

I'm not referring to myself, I'm telling how everyone else fells about US

notice I said US, including myself, even with the likes of someone as pitiful as you
Now this is what I call some grade A c00n shyt. You sound like uncle ruckus, and don't even know it. You're using "they", but really, na, its your own internal thoughts. The world finds you so repulsive that even with a cypher right in front of you? you refuse to see it as a positive, it MUST be a negative, that is the battered wife syndrome.

Macklemore is the most successful because they've marketed him perfectly, to where it can reach a wide range of audience, including gays. If a rapper tried to do that, you would call him a sambo, so you can't have it both ways. Lil Boosie is not going to out sell Macklemore sorry, Mack targets a WIDE range of people and demographics thus he can sell more. One minute you're saying record labels ain't shyt, the next you're using signed artists to measure success or most absurd of all, level of racism. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this is what I call some grade A c00n shyt. You sound like uncle ruckus, and don't even know it. You're using "they", but really, na, its your own internal thoughts. The world finds you so repulsive that even with a cypher right in front of you, you refuse to see it as a positive, it MUST be a negative, that is the battered wife syndrome. Every race in the world has raped africa, and every race in the world has raped europe, yes, humans go where resources are, you could have been asian and those diamonds were still going to get stolen.

Macklemore is the most successful because they've marketed him perfectly, to where it can reach a wide range of audience, including gays. If a rapper tried to do that, you would call him a sambo, so you can't have it both ways. Lil Boosie is not going to out sell Macklemore sorry, he targets a WIDE range of people and demographics. One minute you're saying record labels ain't shyt, the next you're using signed artists to measure success.

I'm the c00n? because I recognize the world is against me and my kind?

Good night man, enjoy being a guess in your own country, or continent or whatever

i've worked in entertainment both film and music

I can rap, make beats, break dance, and I am Hip Hop fukk boy, and you trying to tell me about some shyt that I lived and breathed

Macklemore isn't hip hop period

I have a degree in Entertainment business, I've studied music history, I know the tricks these crackers use I know the game

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm the c00n? because I recognize the world is against me and my kind?

Good night man, enjoy being a guess in your own country, or continent or whatever
Have you been around the world, or did you get this information from cac tv?

Last I checked, most nations trade with us equally. The world is so against you that Kobe Bryant is followed around like Jesus in Asia? The world is so against you Putin is talking about how beautiful hiphop culture is and you can't even believe it you're in such denial, no way can he be saying something positive about hip hop, he's talking about Russians, even with an entire studio of people celebrating the culture (jesus christ). The world hates you so much hiphop style is massive in Japan. The world hates you so much Mandela was praised internationally, actually not even Mandela, your own president who won the noble peace prize, he had people around the world marching on the street the day of his election (bet you didn't know that)

Their are people that HATE black people of course, just like there are people that hate white people (9/11), but what you fail it realise is your preoccupation dwelling, whining and crying about who hates you, and not appreciating and using those that love you as an esteem booster, which your community profusely lacks, will be your downfall. This is why you have not progressed. Until you gain confidence, you will be a beat up wife in a room, and that beat up wife doesn't file for divorce until she gets her confidence back.

Watch Africa..... give us a decade, we'll show you how its done!