Putin at a hiphop battle. :wow:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
its already happening. This was clearly a second term deal.

Executive orders can't do everything.

Okay so is that going to replace the fathers for an entire generation?
No...

but honestly any person in their right mind will not expect 1 man to change

everything thats fukked up in this country...the entire system is flawed

politics is like wwe nowadays ..especially politics here in the United States...

ive traveled the world and realize people are informed in other countries

here...we just happy to have our burgers and PS3...as we allow ourselves

to be rapped into oblivion ..smh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Okay so is that going to replace the fathers for an entire generation?
No...

but honestly any person in their right mind will not expect 1 man to change

everything thats fukked up in this country...the entire system is flawed

politics is like wwe nowadays ..especially politics here in the United States...

ive traveled the world and realize people are informed in other countries

here...we just happy to have our burgers and PS3...as we allow ourselves

to be rapped into oblivion ..smh

I believe this is actually false.

See, other places appear to be "more aware" because more of their basic needs aren't being met.

Americans are plenty aware...but our problems pale in comparison to the things many other places experience on a regular basis.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I believe this is actually false.

See, other places appear to be "more aware" because more of their basic needs aren't being met.

Americans are plenty aware...but our problems pale in comparison to the things many other places experience on a regular basis.

well alot of our basic needs aren't being met either...

we just have a multitude of things that keep us disracted...thus giving us the illusion

that we are better off...but in reality...

in general we are not aware....home of the sheep breh

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need them to give a fukk about my black ass, why should they? I live in america. wtf.

I think you missed it the first time so lets try this again....I don't think you're looking at the broader picture.....think global.

Nothing has been stripped from us. You can not strip music from anyone. If you want to make hip hop, you can. What you mean is it's not POPULAR to us anymore. That has nothing to do with labels, and more to do with our own evolution, did you think we'd keep rapping like KRS? Biggie? Look I'm an art major, I don't think you really realize how this works.

Music/Art progresses as does the culture. Labels just refine it or clone it, they are not creatives. Waka and Keef are perfect examples, they were huge in their hoods, and labels decided to pick it up. They move with us, not for us. Whatever direction it goes, they'll follow. Kendrick is proof of that, 50, Waka, Gucci, Keef, list goes on and on. A&Rs are on the ground specifically for that, they're ears on the ground, looking for whats hot, then they buy it, and if it's too raunchy for the masses they clean it up, if the artist doesnt want too, they make a clone. But again, they are following the trend, not creating it. Thats something that a lot of people mistake.......Even pop is nothing more than b*stardized versions of the Jacksons and now Beyonce.

you in here dikk riding putin with the rest of these fools because he watching his people do a pathetic imitation of rap

nevermind the way you think has defeated you

the reason why blacks don't control anything they create is because of the way you think it's how a lot of people rationalize being dominated instead of rebelling against this world which finds us repulsive