Put some fukking respect on Ichigo Kurosaki name

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I see this pic being thrown around In anime circles now :mjlol:
main-qimg-ba512da6ca8a1bfea1dfb4245b706e53

acting like naruto happened 30 years ago :mjlol:
than the middle having their own section. they're great animes but no one ever put them beside each other
Black Clover is nonsexist and demon slayers are just recently new to non-anime heads
if you were in high school girls instantly knew what bleach and naruto were one piece was a stretch but when you said stretchy pirate they would remember
all in all Ichigo deserves to be on the mount Rushmore pick
he picked up where yu yu Hakusho left and added to the spirit shonen genre
you're not getting demon slayer without bleach.
in fact the premise of demon slayer could've been a bleach arc if kubo thought of it

How is hunter hunter a mid generation big 3 when its older than all of them by a long run? Why is fullmetal a big 3 when its not a jump series? Same to sailor moon for that matter?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How is hunter hunter a mid generation big 3 when its older than all of them by a long run? Why is fullmetal a big 3 when its not a jump series? Same to sailor moon for that matter?

It’s like in sports when niccas get that “pity HOF nom” after getting snubbed for some years:mjlol:

HxH ain’t 1st Ballot GOAT like many of the other shows:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

than the middle having their own section. they're great animes but no one ever put them beside each other
Black Clover is nonexistent and demon slayers are just recently new to non-anime heads
if you were in high school girls instantly knew what bleach and naruto were one piece was a stretch but when you said stretchy pirate they would remember
in fact the premise of demon slayer could've been a bleach arc if kubo thought of it
its a pretty silly meme

but calling OP, and Naruto Old, is not a stretch

OP is 24 years old(Ongoing to) and Naruto is 22 years old. and Bleach is about to be 20 years old this year.

these are "old anime", in the same way people viewed Dragonball in the 00s as a "old anime"

@bolded: you can say the same vice versa.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We never saw his full nature of his abilities or his bankai and the series is over. After he got his last power up he had a half a fight and the final battle and lost his bankai in it unutilized.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
YYH has a horrible ass rushed ending, dues ex machinas(YYH's powerups to fight sensui and toguro), its reptitive(mutiple tournaments),

then you also have the inconsistency of its art style. If you ever saw the art of YYH comics. Togashi was up and down like roller coasters with the art:scust:

Kubo's art has its drawbacks but nowhere as bad as togashi.

just off the top of my head, these are flaws that when done(and they have) in Bleach yall never let up on these things

but cause its YYH yall sit here and ignore these blatant in your face flaws in the series and still pretend like its this flawless classic.

Bleach >>> YYH
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
YYH has a horrible ass rushed ending, dues ex machinas(YYH's powerups to fight sensui and toguro), its reptitive(mutiple tournaments),

then you also have the inconsistency of its art style. If you ever saw the art of YYH comics. Togashi was up and down like roller coasters with the art:scust:

Kubo's art has its drawbacks but nowhere as bad as togashi.

just off the top of my head, these are flaws that when done(and they have) in Bleach yall never let up on these things

but cause its YYH yall sit here and ignore these blatant in your face flaws in the series and still pretend like its this flawless classic.

Bleach >>> YYH
:yeshrug:

Breh it doesnt matterrrrrrr

Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama vs Everybody :wow:

Them boys threw HANDS :childplease:

Legendary outfits, grown Koenma was like Cam in '02 surfing ... the anime had a FIRE ass soundtrack!!! Keiko was a down ass bytch, and yea the Dark Tournament was the peak but lets not act like Yusuke finding out hes half demon wasnt another whole plot point ripped by Bleach with the Quincy shyt :rudy:

Bleach wasnt VIBES like YYH was. Bleach stans were usually weirdo anxiety ridden weebs, not saying thats you cuz I watched Bleach too but I was never like "Wow I have to get home and watch Ichigo power up with a party city halloween mask :unimpressed:".

YYH squad was the GOAT four man team. Soul Society had a spark when it started but now...

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

Black Clover is nonexistent and demon slayers are just recently new to non-anime heads
80s Big 3 >>>

830.jpg

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

60397.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh it doesnt matterrrrrrr

Bleach wasnt VIBES like YYH was.
this is why YYH is so ovverated

none of yall can even excuse the BS that was present in the series:mjlol: but yall hold it high to this "masterpiece" tier

yes I get it "vibbbbesss" and the main cast was cool. Thats what I like about it to.

BUT, you cannot ignore the Cons in the series has and what it suffers with

espescially as people stay trashing and complaining about stuff that Naruto, Bleach, dragonball etc have but seem to ignore when YYH did it.