Put some fukking respect on Ichigo Kurosaki name

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
this is why YYH is so ovverated

none of yall can even excuse the BS that was present in the series:mjlol: but yall hold it high to this "masterpiece" tier

yes I get it "vibbbbesss" and the main cast was cool. Thats what I like about it to.

BUT, you cannot ignore the Cons in the series has and what it suffers with

espescially as people stay trashing and complaining about stuff that Naruto, Bleach, dragonball etc have but seem to ignore when YYH did it.

So you admit the vibes are an impregnable defense to the greatness of yuyu :mjgrin:

Its far from perfect but i genuinely had fun tuning into it, more so than some other series. Bleach has better art tho Ill give you that and Kurosaki is dope i just feel like hating on him for the lols. Better protagonist than Narutos dumb ass by leaps and bounds. Urameshi and Ichigo are both better written characters than Goku and Naruto. Beach villains are better than YYH Id be lying if I said they werent but...

You know you wanna sing along breh :dame:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So you admit the vibes are an impregnable defense to the greatness of yuyu
your someone who seems to know that YYH be on some shyt sometimes. but is self aware to know the bias you have for it. :pachaha:

but other people is who im talking about, people who seem to overlook YYH's flaws and try to nudge it as some masterpiece that is flawless

all the while trying to downplay other series. to try to big up YYH

Last edited: