Put some fukking respect on Ichigo Kurosaki name

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Urameshi gave that fakkit Ichigo a style for him to run with. Spirit Detective > weak ass Bleach where every fight is even more predictable than Dragon Ball. And this coming from somebody who finished the whole anime but shyts not even better than the young bols like MHA, Black Clover, Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer. Shout out to Aizen, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra tho
Black Clover and MHA? Horrible take

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Well deserved...

Bleach was the most stylish anime I've ever seen
Had a God-tier OST
Dope animation, a great leading man,

....still dont know what happened with this shyt.
Its like it fell off a mf cliff outta knowhere.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
To be honest it's not even Ichigo's fault, it's more Tite Kubo and the direction the manga went I think. Also, I think a lot of the filler from the anime soured a lot of fans as well. The Zanpakuto concept was incredible to me. I still think Ichigo is dope, but I don't think he should be on anyone's Rushmore of anime/manga greats.

It's a lot of youngins and casuals that only know the popular Goku, Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy, Deku, etc.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ichigo is certified. The only serious shonen protagonist I can think of who spent most of his time regular as hell. The rest of them spent most of their time in comic relief territory or emo like that fakkit from MHA.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tenor.gif
I heard Nas voice that whole post:laff::laff:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

nikkas is inhaling whip-its at 6 in the morning:francis:
YYH has its aspects where its better than Bleach

I think YYH is more clear and thorough in its universe. As much as I like bleach i do feel its not as thorough as it should be

for a series like bleach that is just a supernatural afterlife series. It has things about that can be confusing.

and YYH main characters and main cast is more likeable

but Bleach has the better secondary characters

better consistency(both are inconsistent and dip in quality, but bleach went on longer and that counts)

and bleach has better fights

YYH is a legendary series, but outside of nostalgia and it being popular to bash bleach. Im not seeing why and how YYH is suppose to be "so much better" than Bleach
if anything its the other way with both having flaws tho

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ichigo is certified. The only serious shonen protagonist I can think of who spent most of his time regular as hell. The rest of them spent most of their time in comic relief territory or emo like that fakkit from MHA.
well it makes sense, ichigo fits with the universe of Bleach and the tone to live a normal life on downtime

he wouldnt fit in the action/fighting/training oriented verse of DB like Goku to wanting to train

or the wacky fantasy adventure oriented verse of OP like Luffy to want to go on adventures

and same applies vice versa

all these protagonist are created and shaped to fit the universe that they are in

Goku - training
Luffy- Adventures
Naruto- Ninja stuff
Ichigo - Normal life shyt while doing shinigami stuff when time calls for it:yeshrug:

Last edited: