Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
We'll get healthy and still be in first place

Redskins (4-5) at Carolina. Panthers W
Eagles (4-5) vs Tampa. Bucs W
Cowboys (2-7) at Miami. Cowboys W

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I'm ok with them throwing on 2nd down but I hated the play. Just throw it up to Harris? Then 3rd down roll out I hated as well.
I felt it should have been a run on second down. That moving pocket is trash it didn't work once

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
We'll get healthy and still be in first place

Redskins (4-5) at Carolina. Panthers W
Eagles (4-5) vs Tampa. Bucs W
Cowboys (2-7) at Miami. Cowboys W
:camby: chill

Romo comes back for the dolphin game tho

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
If obj and Collins made the plays no one would be bytching about anything. It was classic case of beating yourself imo

:camby: at that bs injury Collins
What was it anyway, did he land on the ball and get the wind knocked out of him? Collins is fukking annoying, man.

And I guess what Coughlin said confirmed what I kinda thought - that ODB got loose once he got his feet down & stuck his arms out to start fukkin around.

Btw, am I the only one who hates the Eli rollout shyt? I feel like that's something McAdoo brought from GB, and won't let go of it. And the fade to Harris on 2nd down was practically a wasted play because he just threw it up there.

These injuries are a mothafukka, but damn we had that.

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
So whos gonna come thru and replace them then?:francis:
That's Reese's (or if he's fired, whoever takes over for him) job. These late game issues are a problem. The decision to throw it on first down was a dumb one especially since not only would the pats have the ball with a ton of time, they'd still have a TO. I'm not gonna blame Odell for getting stripped (that was a catch imo). It happens.

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
The pass on 1st down dictated the playcalling for the rest of the drive. It really didnt matter if we ran or passed on 2nd down with 2:01 left. If we ran it 3 straight times and got stopped yall would be killing the coaches for playing conservative so....

My only beef is with the 3rd down rollout pass that never seems to work
I would've been fine if we ran it 3 times because the Pats would have almost no time left. I'm not against them calling a pass play during that set of downs, but calling it on first down with the 2 min warning right there and the pats still having a TO made no sense.

HarlemUSA

Supporter
Daps
What was it anyway, did he land on the ball and get the wind knocked out of him? Collins is fukking annoying, man.

And I guess what Coughlin said confirmed what I kinda thought - that ODB got loose once he got his feet down & stuck his arms out to start fukkin around.

Btw, am I the only one who hates the Eli rollout shyt? I feel like that's something McAdoo brought from GB, and won't let go of it. And the fade to Harris on 2nd down was practically a wasted play because he just threw it up there.

These injuries are a mothafukka, but damn we had that.
He jumped himself into a concussion. Why did he jump again?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
That's Reese's (or if he's fired, whoever takes over for him) job. These late game issues are a problem. The decision to throw it on first down was a dumb one especially since not only would the pats have the ball with a ton of time, they'd still have a TO. I'm not gonna blame Odell for getting stripped (that was a catch imo). It happens.
No no no, you can blame ODB for getting stripped. He shoulda held that tight and close, and he knows it.

Not sure how this loss is Coughlin to some of y'all, but whatever.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Coughlin basically said ODB was showboating. Said he should've kept control of the ball in the end zone. Knows that Malcolm Butler is a ball hawk and should've been aware of that fact.

Nah, fukk all that. That was a catch. His 2 feet were down before it was knocked out his hands. He lost that game by throwing passes in the red zone when we should've milked the clock. Now we have to sit with this for the next 2 weeks.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Nah, fukk all that. That was a catch. His 2 feet were down before it was knocked out his hands. He lost that game by throwing passes in the red zone when we should've milked the clock. Now we have to sit with this for the next 2 weeks.
Exactly "he wasn't established as a runner"

Where the fukk are you running to in the end zone? Two feet down. Game over. I don't understand.

But this team will find a way to lose. It's been the same old song.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET

If its worth anything Eli audibled out of the run play because he saw Odell 1 v 1.