Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I seem to remember winning quite a few games where both them bytch nikkas played.Hell here's a perfect example:

:sas1:Looks like Eli even made a fan out of Jerry, after all Jones kept his autograph from that ass whopping. Elisha got your owner parading around like a battered bytch holding on to some memento from an abusive boyfriend.:sas2:

full

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Is moores run defense and tackling that bad? Every time he's in he generates pressure .

He's looked fine this season imo, But if Ayers is healthy he's probably the first option.
Work Moore in on obvious pass rushing downs.
Think his run defense has been okay.
Owa's got owned these first two game too lmaooo. But it's his first two games so we'll see how he goes throughout the season.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Is moores run defense and tackling that bad? Every time he's in he generates pressure .
He's not disciplined. It would be 2014 all over again. I am expecting 3-4 penalties if he plays more than 30 snaps :pachaha:

Brehs we have philly then a short week to play Dallas coming off a bye. They are must wins for me :manny:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Now Prince is dealing with a Pec injury and might not play on Monday. :dame:. We worked out Terrelle Pryor today at WR. Cruz might not get cleared until Nov/Dec. @OG MAGNETO I have no idea what's going on with Cooper Taylor. I'm going to be pissed if he's in the "dog house" and TC is disciplining him. Going into the season he was scheduled to be a starter with Collins. Dahl was :scust: Sunday night. I been advocating Moore get more playing time since last year. Jenkins is average and playing out of position. I hope Spags get creative and uses Moore and Double O in more packages. I read on the Giants board, that Moore might be a better pass rusher standing up at OLB:ehh:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Now Prince is dealing with a Pec injury and might not play on Monday. :dame:. We worked out Terrelle Pryor today at WR. Cruz might not get cleared until Nov/Dec. @OG MAGNETO I have no idea what's going on with Cooper Taylor. I'm going to be pissed if he's in the "dog house" and TC is disciplining him. Going into the season he was scheduled to be a starter with Collins. Dahl was :scust: Sunday night. I been advocating Moore get more playing time since last year. Jenkins is average and playing out of position. I hope Spags get creative and uses Moore and Double O in more packages. I read on the Giants board, that Moore might be a better pass rusher standing up at OLB:ehh:
we also worked out T.J Graham and A.J. Jenkins both guys that i liked when they played in college... both could be a steal if they figure out our system