:sadPhilSimms:
:cooleli:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The Giants' defense has been one of the bigger surprises of 2015 so far thanks in part to their stellar play at cornerback.

Unfortunately, they'll need to readjust. According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, Prince Amukamara could miss up to a month with a pectoral strain. The former first-round pick was among the best cornerbacks in football so far this season.

Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo returned to the team he won a Super Bowl with only to find the electric pass rush he once knew severely depleted. Nevertheless, he's used Amukamara's strength on the outside to re-engineer a front four that hasn't seen Jason Pierre-Paul practice once this season.

In different situations this season, he was able to use 5-11, 240-pound fullback Nikita Whitlock as a pass rusher in order to generate some pressure.

Now, his plan likely changes. Without Amukamara, the Giants will either turn to Jayron Hosley, a former third-round pick out of Virginia Tech, or Trevin Wade.

Giants' Prince Amukamara (pectoral) could miss month - NFL.com

You gotta be kidding me :martin:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Sounds like Prince will probably be back sooner than later, I've been hearing 2 weeks. At least Ayers is practicing....we'll need all the pressure we can get
Ayers is needed but Kennard might be our best player in the Front 7. Looks he's still hurt along with Cassilas. Against the Eagles we need our linebackers :mjcry:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Wtf I mean really wtf :to: we can't catch a fukking break . Right when he getting his due plus the meat of the schedule and bam. We could pretty much seal the division the next 2 weeks ! fukk

Hosley and Trevin Wade need to step up and become legends :wow:

Hosley redeeming himself this year would be :wow:

Giants On track to be Most Injured Team in NFL for 3rd Straight Year:dame:

:mjcry:

Ayers is needed but Kennard might be our best player in the Front 7. Looks he's still hurt along with Cassilas. Against the Eagles we need our linebackers :mjcry:

That boy Unga need to ball out.
Should sub Cooper Taylor in for Herzlich on passing Downs tbh but Coughlin lol

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah something is really wrong . This deserves a full overhaul

The crazy shyt is, they kind of HAVE. They've restructured what they're doing completely. They're focussing on all this dynamic movement, and added all these rest days. And guys are still getting hurt.

I mean, you get hurt in a game tackling a guy... not a lot you can do about that. It's crazy to lead the league like this.