Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yea maybe yall can finally get a win against us without them :lolbron:
:jbhmm: I seem to remember winning quite a few games where both them bytch nikkas played.Hell here's a perfect example:

:sas1:Looks like Eli even made a fan out of Jerry, after all Jones kept his autograph from that ass whopping. Elisha got your owner parading around like a battered bytch holding on to some memento from an abusive boyfriend.:sas2:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: I seem to remember winning quite a few games where both them bytch nikkas played.Hell here's a perfect example:

:sas1:Looks like Eli even made a fan out of Jerry, after all Jones kept his autograph from that ass whopping. Elisha got your owner parading around like a battered bytch holding on to some memento from an abusive boyfriend.:sas2:

Yea 2 and a half years ago :russ:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Odell tweaked that hammy on that TD run. Probably when he put the brakes and made the change of direction.

He said it wasn't the touchdown, that it happened three or four plays before it.

But it mighta happened during the dance, who the fukk knows.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Am I the only one who saw that last interception, turned the channel.....only to wake up this morning like :dwillhuh:

:wow: I was gonna come in here wondering what happened to clutch Eli after that shyt