Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Someone's head gotta roll. Enough is enough. We looking like a buffet to the BUM ASS SORRY ASS DEADSKINS.

Total inept football from the top. Mental idiotic mistakes.

DELAY OF GAME? DELAY OF fukkING GAME?

NOODLE HANDS PARKER STILL ON THE SQUAD???

RANDLE DROPPING PASSES?

This is disgusting. We the gotdamn laughing stocks of the division. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE....:beli::scust::shaq2:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
TC and Reese era needs to be over. I like Reese but I don't think he survives this. This team's roster is ass. Their were alot of players we could've signed. So fukk it, it's going to be a long season. fukk soft ass Beason, Cruz will make the offense better but it might be too late. Cooper Taylor went from being a starter, to getting scratched for some strange reason.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
It's been years we've been trash. TC should've been fired or retired. Now we've put ourselves in a box. Are we really going to implement a new offense and defense again? Or are they going to sign a HC and require they keep Macadoo and Spags on the coaching staff. Most good head coaches wouldn't agree to those terms. I say do what the Jets did, hire a GM and start from scratch. :snoop: i'm really comparing us to the Jets.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
TC and Reese era needs to be over. I like Reese but I don't think he survives this. This team's roster is ass. Their were alot of players we could've signed. So fukk it, it's going to be a long season. fukk soft ass Beason, Cruz will make the offense better but it might be too late. Cooper Taylor went from being a starter, to getting scratched for some strange reason.
Tc knows he's done he's out here throwing Reese under the bus.