Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Eli told Jennings not to score then proceeded to throw the ball away on the very next down. I know its been beaten to death but I've been saying this to myself all day long and it just doesn't feel real. I must be in the twilight zone.
I still can't even fathom what the fukk was going on in his mind.

I heard the interview he did with francesa and I cant understand what the fukk he was thinking.

As bad a clock management situation as I've ever seen....unreal

:mjcry:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Just let it go dawg

I still can't even fathom what the fukk was going on in his mind.

I heard the interview he did with francesa and I cant understand what the fukk he was thinking.

As bad a clock management situation as I've ever seen....unreal

:mjcry:

I'm not upset anymore, I let the anger go Sunday night. Now I'm just stunned. Flabbergasted. It's the absolute worst example of decision making I can remember. At least there's some rationale for Seattle in the super bowl, this is just...

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm not upset anymore, I let the anger go Sunday night. Now I'm just stunned. Flabbergasted. It's the absolute worst example of decision making I can remember. At least there's some rationale for Seattle in the super bowl, this is just...
Yeah, nothing else to do but move on but there is literally NO rationale that I can understand from Eli, Tom, or anyone on what we did there.
We completely fukked up a chance at stealing a road win in the division.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
dude looks like hes in good shape but my thing is can he grab and push OL with 2 less fingers? can he get leverage on a guy? do they have to tape his nub to his other fingers? who the fukk handles fireworks before they sign a 15 million dollar tender? :mindblown:

This is bad for both sides.
I'd gamble on JPP witho one and a quarter less finger.
Seems to be money is an issue and both sides are trying to leverage themselves into a better position.
I'd try to meet JPP half way.

His hand will be covered. Just need to put him on a snap count and see how he goes. We can't tell until then. But money is the real issue here I reckon.

Edit: the reason I take a gamble is because theres no one out there who'd be worth cutting JPP for. Tag him and if he plays bad we cut ties next season.

Giants could also possibly just put him in on pass rushing downs if they're worried. I know people are going to complain about money but no one else is out there.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we still sign Wes Welker or Nicks......Parker clearly isn't it....Randle doesn't know how to get open/runs the wrong routes that lead to interceptions....

ODB
Cruz
Harris?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Can we still sign Wes Welker or Nicks......Parker clearly isn't it....Randle doesn't know how to get open/runs the wrong routes that lead to interceptions....

ODB
Cruz
Harris?
Nicks can't play Parker/Cruz's position and I think he might be washed...which is fukking sad. Welker needs to stay gone. He's always a concussion away.

I see JPP's rockin the big blue colors. Hope he's practicing chopping strategies with his new hand. :mjcry:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps

:salute: if he can come back this year. I'm rooting for him. No sense to keep mentioning his dumb ass mistake. He lost 15 million. He has to live with that shyt. :manny:

He's probably Randy Gregory weight. Jpp has no problem gaining weight. I hope he can be effective with his hand.