Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
This year is worse than last year. Tank the remaining games left. Lord knows we need the highest draft pick possible.

We all know we'll be 5-9 going in to the last 2 weeks, then miraculously win the last 2 games to get to 7-9 and they'll talk about their heart and determination and never giving up

Its fukking disgusting :scust:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I have no words today :wow:

This season has been like a broken record....groundhogs day every Sunday. :wow:

The inconsistency
The mistakes
The bad clock management
The bad play calls
The badly timed penalties

I'm sick.. .and it HAD to all come crashing down today against the Jets of all teams.
We have had disastrous, coach needs to get fired type of losses all season. fukk this team right now :pacspit:

:mjcry:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no words today :wow:

This season has been like a broken record....groundhogs day every Sunday. :wow:

The inconsistency
The mistakes
The bad clock management
The bad play calls
The badly timed penalties

I'm sick.. .and it HAD to all come crashing down today against the Jets of all teams.
We have had disastrous, coach needs to get fired type of losses all season. fukk this team right now :pacspit:

Whats frustrating is that the NFC and the whole league for that case is wide open. Truly a year where if u make the playoffs anything can happen.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Who are y'all hiring to relate Coughlin and/or Reese tho? That's the thing.

And are you getting rid of McAdoo and Spag? I don't think the org is ready to offer either a HC gig, and a new coach/GM ain't keeping them.

Please please please do not say Cowher btw.

Is Payton realistic?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Something gotta give. Or go. This team needs something NEW. Something to spark this group. The talent is there, just playing to its potential. Harris OBJ, ELI, JPP doing their thing. But we have half of our starters on IR for the season. Coughlin is out without a doubt. We will see who is out there...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Wasn't Shane Vereen supposed to be a big factor today? Was I not paying attention, or was he barely playing? If I'm correct, why did we sign him if we're not gonna use him for his strengths in the passing game consistently?