Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
Two O One
200w_d.gif

Daps
Reppin
Two O One
Wasn't Shane Vereen supposed to be a big factor today? Was I not paying attention, or was he barely playing? If I'm correct, why did we sign him if we're not gonna use him for his strengths in the passing game consistently?

Yeah i dont know why we dont use him more.:mindblown:We used him in the passing game alot in the 49ers game

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Who are y'all hiring to relate Coughlin and/or Reese tho? That's the thing.

And are you getting rid of McAdoo and Spag? I don't think the org is ready to offer either a HC gig, and a new coach/GM ain't keeping them.

Please please please do not say Cowher btw.

Is Payton realistic?

The Ownership loves Spags, don't be shocked if he's a leading candidate for the job. And he's doing a decent job with our Defense considering Reese gave him 4 NFL-ready players on that side.

Sean Payton would be up there as well, with his previous time here.

McAdoo has done nice things with Eli, he could stay if the new coach wants him.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:How have we brought in 3 free agent running backs and they all suck?

:jbhmm:Why is Randle still our WR2 when he can't catch a cold?

:jbhmm:Why doesn't Eli audible out of insanely poor red zone play calls?

:jbhmm:Is there any reason we haven't had a viable receiving threat at tight end since 2004?

:jbhmm:Do we fire Coughlin now or let him spend the night unsure of his future then drop the hammer tomorrow morning?

:jbhmm:Will we continue to play three exhumed corpses at linebacker and expect them to cover the middle of the field while backpedaling since we do the "fake-blitz" move every single down?

So many burning questions brehs:jbhmm:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ok I just got back from the bar drinking my sorrows away. First of all they got to get rid of this 4 RB shyt no one can get going when they get a series and dont see the field for another 3 or 4 series.

Second I feel so bad for JPP this guy was fired up hustling all over the field but the guys playing with a debacle of a hand the poor guy hes so super talented its a shame.

Third I really think Coughlin is going senile this division would be locked if not for his constant stupid decsions this year. He always goes for the FG in that situation and then all of a sudden he goes for it on 4th down. Hes gotta go and please please lets Reese get fired he left this team in shambles. This team needs everything what is a priority position in the draft? Safety/Defesnive line/Offensive line/Linebacker (for the 10th yr)/WR/RB its a fukking joke. Please lose the rest of the games fro draft reason but Na theyll beat the dolphins next week.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Giants won't fire Reese, I can see Tom C going and after last two weeks rightfully so.
yea I can see Tom just retiring and bowing out...cuz nobody wants him fired in the end...I don't. He don't deserve to go out like that. So, they'll just call it that.

And actually, I forget that Spags was the Saints D-coordinator for a bit under Payton. Could that happen here?

But I honestly don't see a reason to get rid of Reese. Besides, stability like that is not easy to get back right away. Reese hasn't done his part? He can't control injuries, doesn't gives games away, and continues to find lil' gems at several positions. Most GMs don't hit on every 2nd and 3rd day draft pick, and he's handled the cap really well throughout. And those who say the 07 SB wasn't with his players are buggin because he was Accorsi's right hand man for years. So, most draft picks presented to Accorsi went thru Reese first.

Last edited:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
yea I can see Tom just retiring and bowing out...cuz nobody wants him fired in the end...I don't. He don't deserve to go out like that. So, they'll just call it that.

And actually, I forget that Spags was the Saints D-coordinator for a bit under Payton. Could that happen here?

But I honestly don't see a reason to get rid of Reese. Besides, stability like that is not easy to get back right away. Reese hasn't done his part? He can't control injuries, doesn't gives games away, and continues to find lil' gems at several positions. Most GMs don't hit on every 2nd and 3rd day draft pick, and he's handled the cap really well throughout. And those who say the 07 SB wasn't with his players is buggin because he was Accorsi's right hand man for years. So, most draft picks presented to Accorsi went thru Reese first.
Seriously some off the injuries you couldnt predict like JPP/Wilson/Jones but he signs injury prone players like crazy. To keep trotting out Beason like he will play a whole season is negligence. There is zero depth on this team. This team has wholes everywhere. I'm sorry the last couple of years hes been terrible. Besides Harris signing and his 1st rd picks i guess ill give you ayers but other then that there have been zero good moves. Well he does find some undrafted gems thats acutually his best attribute.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
This dude obj is putting up some beastly stats. Since he went home and got some
Gumbo and healed his hamstring.

6 149 24.8 1
9 142 15.8 1
4 104 26.0 1
9 105 11.7
8 130 16.2 3

36 630 17.5 6

:wow: I hope we don't allow him to be ringless

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
gotta fire TC yeah i know we won with him but i think he will try and stick around for another year in his mind he isn't ready for Larry Holmes Gardens yet