Put It All On the Line(s)?:Official New York Football Giants 2015 Season Thread

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
yup, coughlin can go. two losses directly a result of calls he made. and those two wins would have us in position to walk away w/ this div.

reese? eh, im indifferent. you could convince me to keep or fire him. im open to hear you out.

macadoo gotta stay. what he's done w/ eli considering we have no running game at all and 1 dependable receiver...he's the only bright spot on that coaching staff.

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Giants just don't fire GMs like that, fukk I checked and in 36 years only three GMS...................I was indifferent about Tom C but you can't come out flat against Redskins in a crucial game for the division after the bye, and I don't get why all of a sudden we play aggressive when the play dictated to take the points and the Jets drive for two tds with 7 minutes left.

Also since we are in lets get rid of people, the following got to go:
Randle - tired of this fukk, doesn't have that ODB passion or any passion for that matter, always getting beat to the ball
Hosley - why is he on the team
Beason - always hurt, thanks for the 8-10 games you did play
Herzlich - how is this fool still on the team?
Donnell - I think I saw him do a jump roll flip on the sidelines, dude can be so much better.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the remaining games strictly for ODB:stylin::fire:: highlights now:yeshrug:

...I hope we continue to lose, so we can get one of these high viable college RBs:whoo:

Win the game in three quarters, then lose in defeated FUKKERY; #thatsaGMENseason:scust:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I thought we had 6 games left but it's only 5

Jets L
Phins W
Panthers L
Sota L
Eagles W

So correction...I see us finishing the season 2-3
We're almost there fellas...I've been drinking Bullit Rye to deal with the end of this season, I suggest you all do the same

Good sweet whiskey...woody and spicey but with a sweet aftertaste. I'd recommend it especially for the Panthers game coming up in a few weeks.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
David Shaw

This org needs an infusion of youth STAT either way, need sum1 else opposite the ODB
:damn: when was the last time we had a f'n LB core

Need youth at them corners
Yes brehs I need all of y'all to want this linebacker put that good chi in the air :blessed:

Myles Jack or Reggie Ragland. Myles is younger and coming off a meniscus repair not that serious. That boy Ragland is a monster he is two years older

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea I can see Tom just retiring and bowing out...cuz nobody wants him fired in the end...I don't. He don't deserve to go out like that. So, they'll just call it that.

And actually, I forget that Spags was the Saints D-coordinator for a bit under Payton. Could that happen here?

But I honestly don't see a reason to get rid of Reese. Besides, stability like that is not easy to get back right away. Reese hasn't done his part? He can't control injuries, doesn't gives games away, and continues to find lil' gems at several positions. Most GMs don't hit on every 2nd and 3rd day draft pick, and he's handled the cap really well throughout. And those who say the 07 SB wasn't with his players are buggin because he was Accorsi's right hand man for years. So, most draft picks presented to Accorsi went thru Reese first.

Outside of Eli and Beckham this team is mostly trash

Look at that defensive personnel :scust: Reese has to be held accountable for the lack of talent

Him and Coughlin should be attached at the hip if one goes so does the other

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Giants brehs what do we need in the draft? We can use some upgrades at rb + lb, but those aren't typical first round selections. Think we may need to take a defensive lineman early and supplement that with a 3rd corner and wide receiver. We ok at safety? Right tackle?

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Outside of Eli and Beckham this team is mostly trash

Look at that defensive personnel :scust: Reese has to be held accountable for the lack of talent

Him and Coughlin should be attached at the hip if one goes so does the other
all the talents been injured all season we're running on fumes

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Bad game yesterday

I'm in London and we got Saints (or someone) playing the 3rd ranked NFC East team. When I heard the news I was like "Damn, Gmen gonna win the division, so I won't get to see them", after last night...I think its a possibility they're going to be playing over here in London next year :mjcry::wow:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Get the broom out and clean house. Coughlin needs to 'retire' and reese should probably go, too - based on the lack of depth and talent acquired over the last 5 years.

That being said, the giants DO NOT fire GM's, so it's far less likely he gets booted.

The giants coughing up games based on bad decisions from the coach means coughlin unfortunately has to be let go. I appreciate everything he's done, I have no beef with him. But eventually every coach gets pushed out... and his time is now.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
yup, coughlin can go. two losses directly a result of calls he made. and those two wins would have us in position to walk away w/ this div.

reese? eh, im indifferent. you could convince me to keep or fire him. im open to hear you out.

macadoo gotta stay. what he's done w/ eli considering we have no running game at all and 1 dependable receiver...he's the only bright spot on that coaching staff.
Not disagreeing, but TKO, how do you explain the use of Vereen all season? He was supposed to KILL this season with the dump-offs. Is it the pass protection?

Last season it was more about the quick passes than it is this season. I barely saw the dude in the game yesterday. The Jets back 7 was supposed to be food for him.