Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a bytch ass nikka.. Talk about a blown oppertunity. He could have put a dent into Wayne's armor but pussied out. Dont throw shots if you aint willing to stand by what you say.. But then again look at how his boss look..

http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/2fd1fdbe.jpg

That whole team is soft

The fukk? My nikka you silly. Kanye never said shyt to Wayne or anything. This is just Pusha acting on his lonesome. He's smart and calculated. This boy Pusha dgaf. He's one of those nikkas who's just happy to be along for the ride tbh. Leave it to nikkas that can't spell "opportunity" and quote pictures of Kanye from like 4 years ago to hate on the boy. "You Gotta Love It" :ahh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
The fukk? My nikka you silly. Kanye never said shyt to Wayne or anything. This is just Pusha acting on his lonesome. He's smart and calculated. This boy Pusha dgaf. He's one of those nikkas who's just happy to be along for the ride tbh. Leave it to nikkas that can't spell "opportunity" and quote pictures of Kanye from like 4 years ago to hate on the boy. "You Gotta Love It" :ahh:

he's so smart that he's been rapping since 1998 and is just now getting noticed in 2012 for doing bytch moves backtracking and coppin pleas

he's so smart that he's the oldest nikka on GOOD Music and doesnt have an album budget or release date :laff:

he's so smart Fear of God 2 sold 2786 copies :laff:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Wayne and Kanye still share the same management. If so then I get it. But I don't believe him and Ye haven't talked about............. Unless they really don't talk at all

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's so smart that he's been rapping since 1998 and is just now getting noticed in 2012 for doing bytch moves backtracking and coppin pleas

he's so smart that he's the oldest nikka on GOOD Music and doesnt have an album budget or release date :laff:

he's so smart Fear of God 2 sold 2786 copies :laff:

Sales in 2012? nikka how old are you? Noone outside of the heavyweights and independent nikkas are really eating THAT much off sales. Sales is about marketing and a hot singles more than anything. Pusha isn't even trying to make the type of records that would really bring about a successful album. This is a dude who literally goes out to just make grimey type shyt, basically: He doesn't care about sales. He knows he all of all people especially won't sell. He's doing this to get feature money and keep booking shows. It is what it is, but like I said, he doesn't care. He's just having fun staying coked up doing club shows. He's a nikka that really just loves spitting. Also, if you first heard of pusha in 2012 then you just a lame nikka. Plain and simple. They been had bars since Exclusive Audio Footage. Again, though, he doesn't care. He's just happy to be free and ignorant. :yeshrug:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
wait, im listening to this interview and i hear him say "if rosenberg dissed me id hop on a track and hit him back immediately" but he gives wayne a pass? this p*ssy ass nikka is soft

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Sales in 2012? nikka how old are you? Noone outside of the heavyweights and independent nikkas are really eating THAT much off sales. Sales is about marketing and a hot singles more than anything. Pusha isn't even trying to make the type of records that would really bring about a successful album. This is a dude who literally goes out to just make grimey type shyt, basically: He doesn't care about sales. He knows he all of all people especially won't sell. He's doing this to get feature money and keep booking shows. It is what it is, but like I said, he doesn't care. He's just having fun staying coked up doing club shows. He's a nikka that really just loves spitting. Also, if you first heard of pusha in 2012 then you just a lame nikka. Plain and simple. They been had bars since Exclusive Audio Footage. Again, though, he doesn't care. He's just happy to be free and ignorant. :yeshrug:

for a random ass person that has never met or will never meet pusha t you sure know alot about how he feels and thinks about everything :dwillhuh:

this kid going all out to save face for his twitter hero pusha :to:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
lol@ pusha acting like birdman and YMCMB aren't the reason that he got a shot to even rise out of irrelevancy in life

Last edited by a moderator:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Did no one see steven victor's (pushas manager) tweets around the time exodus came out? It was stupid gifs and memes of drake from degrassi and wayne kissing baby. I mean COME ON, forget the argument about not responding quick enough we need to establish it was aimed at drake/wayne, because it was. Pusha is saying it wasn't aimed on some "if the shoe fits" because that's dissing lil wayne and drake even more. Can you not see that?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for a random ass person that has never met or will never meet pusha t you sure know alot about how he feels and thinks about everything :dwillhuh:

this kid going all out to save face for his twitter hero pusha :to:

Hey Pusha is my nikka, same with Gene.:manny: I'm sorry you ain't heard about him until Exodus though. A native DMV nikka can't let yall all gang up on hate on my nikkas from the VA :sadcam: . Anybody that's seen a Clipse or Pusha interview knows the nikka ain't a hollywood nikka in the rap game. He's just grinding. I appreciate you not rebutting anything I said though. Happy to drop knowledge big dog.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Hey Pusha is my nikka, same with Gene.:manny: I'm sorry you ain't heard about him until Exodus though. A native DMV nikka can't let yall all gang up on hate on my nikkas from the VA :sadcam: . Anybody that's seen a Clipse or Pusha interview knows the nikka ain't a hollywood nikka in the rap game. He's just grinding. I appreciate you not rebutting anything I said though. Happy to drop knowledge big dog.

i was a clipse fan back when they worried about rapping instead of sneak dissing like fakkits and being divas, the last few years of pusha's career have been embarrassing...it's no wonder malice had to retire and find Jesus watching his baby brother Terra turn into a GOOD Music benchwarmer and a Mediafakeout gossip girl

you sound delusional as fukk

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was a clipse fan back when they worried about rapping instead of sneak dissing like fakkits and being divas, the last few years of pusha's career have been embarrassing...it's no wonder malice had to retire and find Jesus watching his baby brother Terra turn into a GOOD Music benchwarmer and a Mediafakeout gossip girl

you sound delusional as fukk

nikka this is a business. This whole rap thing is just smoke and mirrors. It ain't that serious. Lets be real: Pusha won't ever sell again. He's doing what he can in a music market that changes how it looks and sounds overnight. It is what it is. How am I being delusional, though? I'm being real with you. 100% real. Malice ain't retired either he wanted to write a book and the nikka just put out more music. I'm not faulting these dudes for doin whatever they have to do to live their lifestyle. I don't really care. I'm just having a discussion here and you sound mad for some reason. It isn't that serious homie. The bars are still there. Also, this shyt ain't new whatsoever. They've been taking shots at Wayne for YEARS. Come on son. It's one thing to come at me with ad hominems but it's another to just sound misinformed or out of the loop. :skip:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Did no one see steven victor's (pushas manager) tweets around the time exodus came out? It was stupid gifs and memes of drake from degrassi and wayne kissing baby. I mean COME ON, forget the argument about not responding quick enough we need to establish it was aimed at drake/wayne, because it was. Pusha is saying it wasn't aimed on some "if the shoe fits" because that's dissing lil wayne and drake even more. Can you not see that?

Yup, I peeped that shyt, Pusha aint bout that life & as a long time clipse fan this shyt got me tight. "fukk you playin games for, dont be scared get everything you came for" bytch nikka.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
nikka this is a business. This whole rap thing is just smoke and mirrors. It ain't that serious. Lets be real: Pusha won't ever sell again. He's doing what he can in a music market that changes how it looks and sounds overnight. It is what it is. How am I being delusional, though? I'm being real with you. 100% real. Malice ain't retired either he wanted to write a book and the nikka just put out more music. I'm not faulting these dudes for doin whatever they have to do to live their lifestyle. I don't really care. I'm just having a discussion here and you sound mad for some reason. It isn't that serious homie. The bars are still there. Also, this shyt ain't new whatsoever. They've been taking shots at Wayne for YEARS. Come on son. It's one thing to come at me with ad hominems but it's another to just sound misinformed or out of the loop. :skip:

so what's your point with all this?? pusha is content being a Y-list irrelevant bum rapper struggling to open shows for future and cash out in strip clubs?? is that why he's sneak dissing and hiding his hands for publicity?

you're just a stan trying to spin this L, even diehard clipse fans are in this thread admitting pusha is playing bytch games and your ass still in here with the cape on for him...but guess what tho

that nikka aint dyin for u :myman: