Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"that track is too bad to respond to"

:laugh:

i said he should do this, kind of son wayne by not even responding, despite wayne being one of the biggest rappers. plus, wayne was responding to a diss towards him, he didn't bomb first. responding to a response aint necessary if your initial track destroyed the other person's response.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Yup, I peeped that shyt, Pusha aint bout that life & as a long time clipse fan this shyt got me tight. "fukk you playin games for, dont be scared get everything you came for" bytch nikka.

Duke gave it all away, if you check out that dudes timeline he seems like a bytch anyway. i wish the feds never found tony :sad: i don't know how much he actually did as their manager but ever since this steven victor came around they've been fishy

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what's your point with all this?? pusha is content being a Y-list irrelevant bum rapper struggling to open shows for future and cash out in strip clubs?? is that why he's sneak dissing and hiding his hands for publicity?

you're just a stan trying to spin this L, even diehard clipse fans are in this thread admitting pusha is playing bytch games and your ass still in here with the cape on for him...but guess what tho

that nikka aint dyin for u :myman:

Who said I had a point? This isn't an argument, it's a discussion. I just stated my opinion. I'll be the first to admit I'm a Clipse stan. I get it nikka, you a Wayne fan, but it really ain't that serious. These nikkas are all entertainers, this nikka isn't paying my bills, so I understand he's just doing what he has to do. In all honesty though? I'm sure this nikka is happy to still even be getting shows in 2012. All he raps about anymore is selling cocaine and without Malice, his subject matter is pretty plain and bland. The fact he's even signed to GOOD is a miracle tbh, look at the careers nikkas like Malice and Ab-Liva. I'd venture to say this nikka is just happy to be here man. Not stan, but come on, do you honestly think he's naive enough to think that one average diss track is suddenly going to boost him to new found stardom in an age where blogs and tumblr are the new A&Rs for shyt? Noone is buying music anymore. It's 2012 nikka. The fact he is still around is a miracle in itself and I'm pretty positive he understands that. Let my nikka live doe, can he perform "Grindin" for the 1,000,000,000th time in a Des Moines nightclub? :snoop::sadcam:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
So basically you're saying you wouldn't trade your 'career' for Pusha's. :leostare::ohhh::heh::beli::stopitslime:

weak.

You can't defend those actions so you the play the "b-b-but he makes more money than you!!" card. FOH.

And no, Pusha is like 33 or some shyt and still on the ground level trying to appeal to teenagers and opening for newcomers. Maybe you're eager to bend over for an exec (maybe literally) and be in the red for your entire life but others aren't as shallow and "fame" hungry. Happiness isn't a money/fame measurement sir...unless you're doing it right being a mainstream rapper is a sad life these days.

Says a lot about you when you imply you'd trade your life for a guy like Pusha's.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Right...

because 'Grindin' didn't come out and get them a platinum album the previous summer... :bryan:
none of their albums went platinum ever
Who said I had a point? This isn't an argument, it's a discussion. I just stated my opinion. I'll be the first to admit I'm a Clipse stan. I get it nikka, you a Wayne fan, but it really ain't that serious. These nikkas are all entertainers, this nikka isn't paying my bills, so I understand he's just doing what he has to do. In all honesty though? I'm sure this nikka is happy to still even be getting shows in 2012. All he raps about anymore is selling cocaine and without Malice, his subject matter is pretty plain and bland. The fact he's even signed to GOOD is a miracle tbh, look at the careers nikkas like Malice and Ab-Liva. I'd venture to say this nikka is just happy to be here man. Not stan, but come on, do you honestly think he's naive enough to think that one average diss track is suddenly going to boost him to new found stardom in an age where blogs and tumblr are the new A&Rs for shyt? Noone is buying music anymore. It's 2012 nikka. The fact he is still around is a miracle in itself and I'm pretty positive he understands that. Let my nikka live doe, can he perform "Grindin" for the 1,000,000,000th time in a Des Moines nightclub? :snoop::sadcam:

rofl fair enough

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
whole interview is funny and exactly what i expected. doesnt make sense to his situation to diss anyone when he lives in a shiny glass house (opening for future, no release date in sight, his age). Pusha really wanted Drake though, and thats no lie.

Exodus is getting good buzz for him though, its best that he sidestep this and put out records now. Im sure Def jam is looking for something, anything to get his project off the ground by Q1 2013.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Where did pusha going at drake originate from? it's hilarious because drake has always and still says lord willin is his favorite album (last interview i saw...don't keep up on him too much). Was it the line on dreams money can buy (my favorite rappers either lost it or they aren't alive)? That would be funny seeing as how he's claiming if the shoe fits shyt.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did pusha going at drake originate from? it's hilarious because drake has always and still says lord willin is his favorite album (last interview i saw...don't keep up on him too much). Was it the line on dreams money can buy (my favorite rappers either lost it or they aren't alive)? That would be funny seeing as how he's claiming if the shoe fits shyt.

Yo that's probably what it was. Malice also did a feature on one of the remixes on Drake's first mixtape, so I'm sure the Clipse knew what Drake thought of them. Honestly the whole Exodus diss is weird to me, it's almost like some attempt at causing an internal schism in YMCMB, but tbh nobody takes disses serious anymore. The sad thing is this dude that was like a teenager listenin to the Clipse is now 10 years younger than Push and has the solo success that Push will never ever achieve so you can bet the homie Push is salty about that.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Pusha is just weird, I don't want to think negatively of him as a person because HHNF is one of my favorite albums ever and WGIFC series is one of the best. BUT he goes from freely throwing jabs at wayne and getting no response, to rapping randomly over Money On My Mind five years after it came out and it's not really a song that you freestyle to like that...and shouting out wayne on the same tape...to this. Like you said malice had a verse on comeback season, and I'm pretty sure pusha acknowledged drake paying homage to the clipse...to dissing him out of nowhere once common thought he would throw some jabs at him. He's always been respected highly by critics and heads that know what's up, I'd hate to think the GOOD signing and being on runaway made him fame hungry and started acting like a female.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pusha is just weird, I don't want to think negatively of him as a person because HHNF is one of my favorite albums ever and WGIFC series is one of the best. BUT he goes from freely throwing jabs at wayne and getting no response, to rapping randomly over Money On My Mind five years after it came out and it's not really a song that you freestyle to like that...and shouting out wayne on the same tape...to this. Like you said malice had a verse on comeback season, and I'm pretty sure pusha acknowledged drake paying homage to the clipse...to dissing him out of nowhere once common thought he would throw some jabs at him. He's always been respected highly by critics and heads that know what's up, I'd hate to think the GOOD signing and being on runaway made him fame hungry and started acting like a female.

Nah tbh i think he's always been this way, cocky arrogant and shyt. Now i think the difference is that now that he's solo for the moment, he can't necessarily rely on the glory days he had with Grindin and shyt like that. So he's doing whatever he cant do to keep his brand buzzing. It's sad, but the nikka really ain't got too many alternative options.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I don't see that man, he's on g.o.o.d, the dream is exec producing his album (which i don't think dudes understand is a really good thing, dream has always put out great music regardless of his vocal skills)m he's guaranteed some g.o.o.d features and a kanye beat or two...i mean he's gonna sell 55k first week but so what? He should just play his position because no matter what sites like pitchfork will rate his music highly

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno man i just honestly think he really ain't doing anything too out of the ordinary. He's always, always been cool-headed. He knows what he's doing. I didn't know The Dream is exec producing his shyt though that's awesome. I think Dream is gonna help Pusha really tighten up the song structure on his new shyt, not that Fear of God was necessarily bad. shyt was lowkey one of the best tapes/albums that dropped recently.