Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish he dropped that Ether on him too but SMH @ how much we bloodlust, ha. i dont think i've seen one person say "i'm glad they've decided to move on from it"

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
It's helped him build the illustrious career he's had thus far...:manny:...he's been killing those 20 mintue sets opening up for Future in half filled nightclubs all the across the country...the man clearly knows what he's doing....couple more sneak disses, maybe Ye gives him an album budget, he finally releases a solo album and then he won't even need a guy like Future to book shows

WAIT....PUSHA IS FUTURES OPENER?????

AT CLUBS???

:deadrose:

:laff:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
i wish he dropped that Ether on him too but SMH @ how much we bloodlust, ha. i dont think i've seen one person say "i'm glad they've decided to move on from it"

That's because there's nothing to be gained from them moving on for a fan..Nas and Jay squashing it...Jeezy and Ross squashing it...that would be a big moment...but this is a punkass "beef" anyway

We know nothing's going to happen so them going back and forth beats nothing

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
These unrealisitc expectations of Pusha T are gonna kill him... at least here on the net.

Pusha T making some hostile killer dis record for Wayne does no damage to Wayne in the long run. It makes a dope record, sure. It makes a song that'll get lots of comment sections and message boards poppin'. It makes a song people will listen to a lot for 3 weeks or whatever the shelf life a "hot" song gets these days. But it ain't crushin' anything, buryin' anyone, or making Pusha a big star overnight.

That Nas comparison someone made is about as wrong as it gets. Nas was a top rapper who had fallen and was getting dirt kicked on his grave by the top rapper of that time. .

how you figure a Double Plat artist at the time had fallen off?? biggest myth Jay put out there for the people..

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Big disappointment...nikka threw rocks, got confronted then hid his hands...sucka shyt.

Let a nikka wearing animal print jeggins son him

scust