Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
When wayne said fukk pusha and everyone who love him....it was greenlight on Weezy.

This nikka hyped up special features and all this BS.

When Nas dissed Cam, they responded the SAME night with Hate Me Now Pt II. I remember when Ransom and Joe Budden were going at it. We were getting response tracks hours later.

This nikka took weeks to say something back and just pussied out.

What happened to the competition in rap?
Aint no competition these days. This is the wack as swag era where everybody duck and hide then blindly cosign each other. Tired of all these subliminals.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We all want this nikka to respond but I don't think you can blame him for not responding to the wack ass track.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DIYRZ.gif

:russ:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Pusha is just weird, I don't want to think negatively of him as a person because HHNF is one of my favorite albums ever and WGIFC series is one of the best. BUT he goes from freely throwing jabs at wayne and getting no response, to rapping randomly over Money On My Mind five years after it came out and it's not really a song that you freestyle to like that...and shouting out wayne on the same tape...to this. Like you said malice had a verse on comeback season, and I'm pretty sure pusha acknowledged drake paying homage to the clipse...to dissing him out of nowhere once common thought he would throw some jabs at him. He's always been respected highly by critics and heads that know what's up, I'd hate to think the GOOD signing and being on runaway made him fame hungry and started acting like a female.
It's easy to see what pusha's problem is by just listening to his lyrics...he has classical "mad rapper" syndrome...he's frustrated at being a lil nikka in the game far as status and clout and all that goes with being a c-list rapper, and he sees other dudes out there eclipsing and lapping him...when in his head, he's god's gift to rap...and he feels a way about it...it's been obvious since he was throwing subs at Tip and Wayne way back in like '06 when they went for theirs and claimed their stake as top dudes...and his envy manifests itself in the constant sneak disses and the inflated sense of self in thinking other rappers actually care about what he's doing (Mr Me Too...him thinking Drake randomly was throwing shots at him at Dreams Money Can Buy)

The thing that gets me is when rappers try to insult our intelligence though...with all this :mjpls: "What...why would anybody think I was directing that at anybody"...the moment that track leaked, literally damn near EVERY blog that posted it is tagging it as a Drake diss...his manager is talking all kinds of shyt on twitter....and in the days between him releasing the song and Wayne responding on wax, we're supposed to believe he was just oblivious to all the diss hype around the song huh? Pusha puts out songs to varying amounts of indifference all the time...but he drops one that the entire world is reporting as a Drake diss and catching headlines, and he didn't notice enough to take the 20 seconds it would've taken to get on twitter or accept any of the various rap media sources that was blowing his phone up to clarify that it wasn't :beli: ....Dude know what he was doing...and the worst part about it, I actually think he made it vague on purpose...so that if people actually critiqued as a diss aimed Drake it wouldn't make sense...but hinted at enough that people would assume it is...just so that he could attention whore and then deny it and play this silly game he's playing now

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
He deleted a "wheelchair jimmy" "meme" picture from before that, unless I'm crazy. Even so, why would he put up a picture of drake saying "i will avenge you" if it wasn't for lil wayne? Also, May 24 he tweeted a link to an article from cnn that claims it is "speculated as a drake diss."

Bottom line is long live the kane is right, pusha t isn't dumb, he knows what he's doing. He shouted out "free my n*gga weezy" on his money on my mind freestyle, why not let his "n*gga" know it wasn't about him? And Kane, I know that's what it is. I just don't want to believe it. He's a great rapper and his work with malice as clipse is in top ten rap albums of the 2000s in almost every legit music critics list. Why does he need to do shyt like this? He has respect where it should matter most.

This 98 degree whether has me in my home writing paragraphs about pusha t all day, and now going through some lame managers twitter timeline...i need a damn pool, throw in a second job too.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
weak.

You can't defend those actions so you the play the "b-b-but he makes more money than you!!" card. FOH.

And no, Pusha is like 33 or some shyt and still on the ground level trying to appeal to teenagers and opening for newcomers. Maybe you're eager to bend over for an exec (maybe literally) and be in the red for your entire life but others aren't as shallow and "fame" hungry. Happiness isn't a money/fame measurement sir...unless you're doing it right being a mainstream rapper is a sad life these days.

Says a lot about you when you imply you'd trade your life for a guy like Pusha's.

Hahahahaha not only are you tryin too hard by failing at looking at Pusha's life in a utilitarian sense but you're taking this beyond too serious by assuming how much that guy makes to begin with. So he's in the red, you say?:clap:

I wasn't alluding to money by any means. I'd just like to tour the world doing what I'm passionate about as opposed to having a job/working for someone else. You would too, but I guess I understand people trying to bend arguments into something else to win Internet arguments? I'm not even gonna ask how you know what type of money that guy makes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the same ordeal with him in the Drake situation. He throws subs like a bytch and then hides his hands with the "I dont want no problems, I got love for Young Money, lets get money" cop-out' At least Common manned up and said Sweet was about Drake. This nikka Pusha T caught heart palpitations once he seen Wayne said fukk Pusha T on Twitter. Rap today is a joke