Pusha T interview with Funk Flex (Speaks on Wayne diss, Exodus, Chris Brown vs Drake)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:heh: aint nobody interested in this n1ggaz music
real nikka shyt
smh...y'all are impatient, wanting him to just come out with a diss track all wily nily and all that...you gotta think long term....why make a diss track when he can just continue to sneak diss over the course of how many ever more years he has a career or until Ye consequences him... and then salute and pay homage to wayne if he ever sees him in a club or something...he can bring artificial attention to his songs that wouldn't be there without vague sneak subliminals for years to come...maybe he has some sneak lines in the freestyle

It's helped him build the illustrious career he's had thus far...:manny:...he's been killing those 20 mintue sets opening up for Future in half filled nightclubs all the across the country...the man clearly knows what he's doing....couple more sneak disses, maybe Ye gives him an album budget, he finally releases a solo album and then he won't even need a guy like Future to book shows

god damn this is so real i can feel it in my veins like Roemello's pops off Sugar Hill

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Damn son, did someone slip a bag over your head in the middle of the night or something? Why you shook doe?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
When wayne said fukk pusha and everyone who love him....it was greenlight on Weezy.

This nikka hyped up special features and all this BS.

When Nas dissed Cam, they responded the SAME night with Hate Me Now Pt II. I remember when Ransom and Joe Budden were going at it. We were getting response tracks hours later.

This nikka took weeks to say something back and just pussied out.

What happened to the competition in rap?

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Hahhahaha so fukkin wack

so fukkin wack it makes me cry to see nikkas still anticipating anything "hip-hop" from hip-hop.

ITS OVER YOU DUMB NOSTALGIC fukkS!

Pusha T's a schmuck, Flex is a kiss-ass old grumpy ass clown and the whole station is ridiculous, tryin to push "the real hip-hop" and then playin Flo Rida feat Pitbull 5 times in the hour.

I dont know how can I invest my time and energy to further deteriorate hip-hop.

I swear to god if I had the $ I would focus on that, I would focus on making the ONLY tolerable hip-hop the type that sounds like Gucci, OJ, Riff Raff, that good shyt.

None of the old heads, none of the older than 32, none of that shyt.

I would pour millions on millions in Riff Raff, to a point where you sad ass impressionable nikkas would actually buy into it, it wouldnt be so hard, all I would have to do is make Riff Raff do a bait and switch collabo with Drake or similar fakkit, then push some brands, clothin and sneakers thru Riff, then make him appear on courtside NBA games, paparazzi shots, sneaker blogs, of course radio stations, then I would hire the company that made 2Pac hologram and make them do 2Pac bowin down to riff raff while Biggie hologram in the back nodding, then a fabricated beef with Jay Z killing Jays career, paying Jigga hefty $ to scene out "I admit I lost" video that would go viral, Riff Raff feat Beyonce, then a movie deal, then a whole bunch of Riff Raff clones...

Before you know it.....all you sad little fukkwits gatekeeping idiots would die from heart explosion within your chicken chest, or from self inflicted gunshot wounds........

Oh lord is it good to dream dreams like this.....

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
Hahhahaha so fukkin wack

so fukkin wack it makes me cry to see nikkas still anticipating anything "hip-hop" from hip-hop.

ITS OVER YOU DUMB NOSTALGIC fukkS!

Pusha T's a schmuck, Flex is a kiss-ass old grumpy ass clown and the whole station is ridiculous, tryin to push "the real hip-hop" and then playin Flo Rida feat Pitbull 5 times in the hour.

I dont know how can I invest my time and energy to further deteriorate hip-hop.

I swear to god if I had the $ I would focus on that, I would focus on making the ONLY tolerable hip-hop the type that sounds like Gucci, OJ, Riff Raff, that good shyt.

None of the old heads, none of the older than 32, none of that shyt.

I would pour millions on millions in Riff Raff, to a point where you sad ass impressionable nikkas would actually buy into it, it wouldnt be so hard, all I would have to do is make Riff Raff do a bait and switch collabo with Drake or similar fakkit, then push some brands, clothin and sneakers thru Riff, then make him appear on courtside NBA games, paparazzi shots, sneaker blogs, of course radio stations, then I would hire the company that made 2Pac hologram and make them do 2Pac bowin down to riff raff while Biggie hologram in the back nodding, then a fabricated beef with Jay Z killing Jays career, paying Jigga hefty $ to scene out "I admit I lost" video that would go viral, Riff Raff feat Beyonce, then a movie deal, then a whole bunch of Riff Raff clones...

Before you know it.....all you sad little fukkwits gatekeeping idiots would die from heart explosion within your chicken chest, or from self inflicted gunshot wounds........

Oh lord is it good to dream dreams like this.....

15 duckets in Coli Cash though.

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Man Pusha-T skated like T.I. in A-T-L.......real ninjas dont throw stars and hide they hand.......real ninjas dont cop pleas........real ninjas dont sneak diss......

Pusha said...."I didnt say no names".....

Wayne 1st bar was...... "Fux Pusha-T and everybody love em"

Malice responds i love Pusha-T........

No lie Wayne reply was weak.......Pusha shyt was pretty dope.....

But all the back pedalling...back-stroking....moon-walking....switching gears from
D to R.......really made the whole concept of Pusha Diss turn on him......

Really " Them ninjas aint dieing for u"........it had me thinking bobbin my head on like yea
Pusha talkin bout catchin bodies........and "we know that"........ all of a sudden he wasnt
talking to nobody.......i know he molly'd out and E'd up and Coked out........ but Pusha
u making diss songs and open threats to people that dont exsist......and then u have a nerve to ask Flex to help you find the person u so-called diss......come on dude....
be a man and say u dissed the dude......dude already came back and dissed u.....
and still doing the "Deion Sanders-Side-Step"......Pusha you "U-Tep 2 Stepping" my dude

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big disappointment...nikka threw rocks, got confronted then hid his hands...sucka shyt.

Let a nikka wearing animal print jeggins son him

scust

:stopitslime:

This generation is lost. When did he throw rocks and hide his hands? Pusha made a song and YOU and WAYNE took it as a shot behind guilty feelings. Worldstar and all these estrogen filled reality shows where they seek out drama amongst their own "friends" has gotten you dudes acting moist now. It didn't take Pusha to say anything for me to know Wayne is false flagging. Pusha didn't have to tell me to watch 106 & Park to hear Wayne say the only lips Baby's lip touch are his. Pusha didn't have to send me the picture of them kissing for me to see it. Pusha didn't have to remind me to watch Rap City to see Baby greet Wayne with a kiss. So if y'all wanna hang your hat on Pusha "baiting" Wayne simply because he spoke common knowledge truth, then you're too sensitive. Pusha made a dope record and Wayne caught feelings. If Pusha decides to brush it off or respond, its strictly on him. It's no big deal to me as a fan the same way Big publicly didn't respond to Pac. You care about everything but the music...u just want drama.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:stopitslime:

This generation is lost. When did he throw rocks and hide his hands? Pusha made a song and YOU and WAYNE took it as a shot behind guilty feelings. Worldstar and all these estrogen filled reality shows where they seek out drama amongst their own "friends" has gotten you dudes acting moist now. It didn't take Pusha to say anything for me to know Wayne is false flagging. Pusha didn't have to tell me to watch 106 & Park to hear Wayne say the only lips Baby's lip touch are his. Pusha didn't have to send me the picture of them kissing for me to see it. Pusha didn't have to remind me to watch Rap City to see Baby greet Wayne with a kiss. So if y'all wanna hang your hat on Pusha "baiting" Wayne simply because he spoke common knowledge truth, then you're too sensitive. Pusha made a dope record and Wayne caught feelings. If Pusha decides to brush it off or respond, its strictly on him. It's no big deal to me as a fan the same way Big publicly didn't respond to Pac. You care about everything but the music...u just want drama.

Come on...I said it once I'll say it again, if you look at pusha-t's history pre-GOOD, on the WGIFC tapes, and you say that wasn't a sub at wayne and drake you're naive or just wanna argue. Pusha T is smart he knew what he was doing, he still knows what he's doing this is the most I've heard about Pusha T since his ep came out, in fact I've heard more about him now than then.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on...I said it once I'll say it again, if you look at pusha-t's history pre-GOOD, on the WGIFC tapes, and you say that wasn't a sub at wayne and drake you're naive or just wanna argue. Pusha T is smart he knew what he was doing, he still knows what he's doing this is the most I've heard about Pusha T since his ep came out, in fact I've heard more about him now than then.

That's the point...people create their own way they are perceived. Who was the muscle bound man who LL wanted to mush his face in the sand on "I'm Bad"? It's raps. Nothing more or less. If Wayne felt the "paying the be down and false flagging" shoe fit him, then so be it. If Pusha opts not to respond to somebody elses sensitivity, it won't matter to me one way or the other. Like I said, this generation is so feminine with this drama vibe, Drake can't say "Boy" in his lines without the internets going nuts thinking he dissing Sean. Let the music play out, and if we get a decent beef then cool.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
That's the point...people create their own way they are perceived. Who was the muscle bound man who LL wanted to mush his face in the sand on "I'm Bad"? It's raps. Nothing more or less. If Wayne felt the "paying the be down and false flagging" shoe fit him, then so be it. If Pusha opts not to respond to somebody elses sensitivity, it won't matter to me one way or the other. Like I said, this generation is so feminine with this drama vibe, Drake can't say "Boy" in his lines without the internets going nuts thinking he dissing Sean. Let the music play out, and if we get a decent beef then cool.

Of course a huge part of hip-hop is "dissing" someone else: I'll fukk your bytch, I'm better at rapping than you, etc. I don't think this is the same, it's different when pusha t says something like, "don't make me turn daddys little boy into an orphan, that would mean i'd have to kill baby like abortion", that's clearly not just rapping at a strawman "you". Neither is saying things like, "the swag don't match the sweaters."

I agree with you though about drama, but hip-hop and wrestling have always paralleled a bit and a lot of rap fans grew up on wrestling (apparently, I never watched it in my life). Also, you're right, when it comes down to it nothing would matter to me personally, but it's the internet and it's something to bullshyt about in our free time.