Purge 3: Election year (Official Thread)

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could you forget, "There's a bunch of violent Negros approaching. And we're sitting here like a bucket of chicken."

:snoop:
Oh my god. Thats an actual line in the movie?

I want to see my dude Crossbones wreck some fools but this makes me not want to watch it. Lol.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
"I aint gon let u kill these white folk, these our white folk"

I cringed so much hearing this especially considering

he got killed by a white guy a few mins after this

How could you forget, "There's a bunch of violent Negros approaching. And we're sitting here like a bucket of chicken."

:snoop:

Check must have been cut.

Those lines ruined the movie for me!!!!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THE PURGE: ELECTION year was super redundant. It pretty much followed the same basic outline of the 2nd movie.
Frank Grillo is a good intense action hero.
Liked them crazy teenage girls who wanted to kill Mykelti Williams. That one chick was chewing scenery like a motherfukker.
It was lame that they had Elizabeth Mitchell as a character with no agency who had to be rescued throughout the entire movie.
Having two Sacrifical Negroes willingly die in order to save white people in the span of 5 minutes was not cool at all.
Think they had a concept for a much better movie in the idea of foreigners coming to the US as part of a "Murder Tourism" industry than the primary story that made up the actual film.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THE PURGE: ELECTION year was super redundant. It pretty much followed the same basic outline of the 2nd movie.
Frank Grillo is a good intense action hero.
Liked them crazy teenage girls who wanted to kill Mykelti Williams. That one chick was chewing scenery like a motherfukker.
It was lame that they had Elizabeth Mitchell as a character with no agency who had to be rescued throughout the entire movie.
Having two Sacrifical Negroes willingly die in order to save white people in the span of 5 minutes was not cool at all.
Think they had a concept for a much better movie in the idea of foreigners coming to the US as part of a "Murder Tourism" industry than the primary story that made up the actual film.
yeah the murder tourism would've made a dope concept, seeing it reduced to 2 scene was wack