Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
its just a tough stretch with having to travel to seattle on thursday night
going 5-2 the rest of the season looks damn feasible. if jimmy cant continue not turning the ball over and defense can hold on the backend against miami/tb :manny: skys the limit

commanders are ironically probably the toughest D we finna face, they're a very good run D and overall

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
its just a tough stretch with having to travel to seattle on thursday night
going 5-2 the rest of the season looks damn feasible. if jimmy cant continue not turning the ball over and defense can hold on the backend against miami/tb :manny: skys the limit

commanders are ironically probably the toughest D we finna face, they're a very good run D and overall
Yup, I hope it's not a must win when we face them because it's gonna be one of those close games that will be decided near the end.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Patience grasshopper. Unless they are from the PAC 12, one shouldn't be quick to cast them as a bust :mjlol:

No matter where they are from. I can't write a rookie off quickly unless he's total ass. These guys got to get burn and chemistry with the players.

That's why it's stupid to write Trey off. It's all Shanny. He's handled him poorly with the dumbest play calling ever. If he quits the retarded runs. Trey will flourish in this offense. I saw a lot of potential in the second half of the Texans game. Didn't quit the bull shyt and ran a normal offense. But then reverted right back to running him afterwards:beli:

A lot of hate for Trey is fear imo. We are very good to elite at a lot if positions and he'll only be 23 next year. If Kyle and crew develops and low key Brian Griese I can see the work he has done with Jimmy already is the perfect ex QB to develop Trey.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Seattle is a test in a hostile environment and potentially bad weather. Right now the NFC is going through the Philly so that experience is needed if we make the championship game.

The Dolphins will be a game plan test because how well the staff knows each other. Kyle has been on it since McCaffrey, but if the Dolphins game plan us well that blueprint will be on tape.

Brady is Brady and hates Jimmy G, but the Bucs defense is the actual test.

We're making the playoffs so at this point I'm curious where we actually rank against the best teams. I've always thought we'd win the division this season so this hasn't been a high stress regular season for me outside of Kyle and Jimmy doing random dumb shyt early this year.
I was so pissed they lost to the Rams last year. First time I was upset at getting $1,400 refund. :pachaha: I want to see this matchup in the playoffs this year also. Lots of animosity Brady has for Jimmy. I would love to Jimmy destroy Brady SB run.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A lot of hate for Trey is fear imo. We are very good to elite at a lot if positions and he'll only be 23 next year. If Kyle and crew develops and low key Brian Griese I can see the work he has done with Jimmy already is the perfect ex QB to develop Trey.
It's retarded to write a rookie off barring any kind of constant shyt storm. Trey I see the flashes. It's definitely on that Big Eared Elf Shanny NOT Trey.

For the life of me I'm trying to figure out why he think he's another Lamar Jackson. Trey looks so awkward and slow on those design runs. Just cut the runs out completely. Let him only run when he is scrambling and nothing is open.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's retarded to write a rookie off barring any kind of constant shyt storm. Trey I see the flashes. It's definitely on that Big Eared Elf Shanny NOT Trey.

For the life of me I'm trying to figure out why he think he's another Lamar Jackson. Trey looks so awkward and slow on those design runs. Just cut the runs out completely. Let him only run when he is scrambling and nothing is open.

He's a QB that can run but not a running QB. We have to develop him like a pocket passer and I think he'll be fine. I'll hope Kyle has realized that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

@itsyoung!!

:mjgrin:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watched this weeks episode of “Hard Knocks” with the Cardinals and it was quite interesting seeing how they viewed us from their POV.

Watching them go over our film with the coaches saying “We got to stop 23,” then saying “we gotta contain 19!” then after that say “Yeah Kittle is the top tightend in the league”

Then after all that they swift to the defense and says “We gotta find ways to stop 97” then says, “54 is one of the best linebackers in the league”

Kinda puts things in perspective about how other teams across the league view us..

Then they go to the Mexico game and we just completely destroy them with sad ass music playing in the background had me :russ:

Colt McCoy saying the defense didn’t do nothing surprisingly and he STILL couldn’t get shyt going had me like :blessed:

Last Monday’s game was personal to me cuz last year Colt McCoy became the 2nd coming of Montana against us. That game legit had me HOT. This was a sweet victory..:obama:

And watching it on HBO Max made it that much sweeter..

On to the next..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Feel like this is a big test for Kyle. We should win this game but it's the type of setting were he comes out cold as fukk and we struggle and sometimes we even lose a game that should've been an easy W.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Feel like this is a big test for Kyle. We should win this game but it's the type of setting were he comes out cold as fukk and we struggle and sometimes we even lose a game that should've been an easy W.
theyre on a short week too with less practices than usual