Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

MITS

All Star
Daps
nikkas really blaming Kyle for everything that is wrong with Jimmy.

He can’t throw deep to save his life.
Play calling is changed to accommodate him

Bruhs quick to write off Ryan’s after one bad showing vs the best QB in the league, yet y’all give Jimmy bum ass years lol

FOH

calh45

Cal
Daps
Trade Kyle for two firsts and try to get Sean Peyton. Going to have to outbid Jerry Jones and the cowboys though.

I have a few stats for you. Kyle has a 42-45 career record as a HC with only 2 winning seasons with owners willing to give him whatever he wanted.

Gruden in Oakland was 38-26 with no losing seasons and an owner who cheaped out on him.

No one is trading for him. We'll need to fire him for him to go away. The rest of the schedule is in our favor considering only the Seahawks seem to be a definitively good team, and the rest we have a pretty good chance to win, so if he has another losing season this time he'll need to get let go especially considering how he injured Trey.......Could you imagine a RPO based offense with Trey and McCaffrey throwing to Deebo, Kittle, and Aiyuk? Any other offensive mind in the league would be drooling at that talent, but our HC kept running QB powers until Trey got hurt.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
nikkas really blaming Kyle for everything that is wrong with Jimmy.

He can’t throw deep to save his life.
Play calling is changed to accommodate him

Bruhs quick to write off Ryan’s after one bad showing vs the best QB in the league, yet y’all give Jimmy bum ass years lol

FOH

No one is giving Kyle or Jimmy a pass. Majority of people on this board has been vocal on how both need to go. I haven’t written off Ryans, did he have a bad showing sure but the defense the past two years have been the best thing about this team and him learning from this and getting better is what matters.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
but our HC kept running QB powers until Trey got hurt.

Still FURIOUS at that shyt.

And to make it worse, when Jimmy came in....HE KEPT DOING THE SAME shyt!!!! YOU JUST SAW TREY GET CARTED OFF RUNNING QB POWERS AND YOU TURN AROUND AND CALL THE SAME DAMN PLAY FOR JIMMY COMING OFF INJURY???!!!!:why:

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
We really just need a more dynamic QB. Jimmy has improved since last season and is targeting more areas of the field, but all the great offenses have quarterbacks who can make off schedule plays and make defenses account for their mobility. Trey was supposed to be that guy but we paid too much for him given his limitations. For that amount we should have gotten a Trevor Lawrence. Even Fields would eat in this offense.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We really just need a more dynamic QB. Jimmy has improved since last season and is targeting more areas of the field, but all the great offenses have quarterbacks who can make off schedule plays and make defenses account for their mobility. Trey was supposed to be that guy but we paid too much for him given his limitations. For that amount we should have gotten a Trevor Lawrence. Even Fields would eat in this offense.
No they wouldn't if Kyle is calling the same dumb ass plays. You can't run the RPO all the time like before.

He literally runs this guy like Lamar. When he's more like a Dante Culpeper type. A QB that can run when things break down but not a running QB

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
No they wouldn't if Kyle is calling the same dumb ass plays. You can't run the RPO all the time like before.

He literally runs this guy like Lamar. When he's more like a Dante Culpeper type. A QB that can run when things break down but not a running QB
Yeah this is what I'm saying, the game now requires more Lamar qualities and we got a Culpepper. I don't think Kyle would be running those dumbass QB draw plays if Trey had more athletic characteristics. And Trey wouldn't be using himself like that if he did either. Guys like Lamar and Kyler don't try and truck DLs and LBs because they're faster than them, which is why they don't get hurt like Trey did. The closest successful current comp to Trey is Jalen Hurts, but he's a rich man's Trey because he's more athletic.

My point is that if we had the skills at the QB position we should have had given what we paid for, we wouldn't be in this situation.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah this is what I'm saying, the game now requires more Lamar qualities and we got a Culpepper. I don't think Kyle would be running those dumbass QB draw plays if Trey had more athletic characteristics. And Trey wouldn't be using himself like that if he did either. Guys like Lamar and Kyler don't try and truck DLs and LBs because they're faster than them, which is why they don't get hurt like Trey did. The closest successful current comp to Trey is Jalen Hurts, but he's a rich man's Trey because he's more athletic.

My point is that if we had the skills at the QB position we should have had given what we paid for, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Yeah definitely understand that. But good coaches play to their players strength. This idiot is trying to make him an RPO. He's a hack.

The offense should be how he had it with Jimmy but with more deep routes and other wrinkles.

I just don't get why this big eared fakkit keeps running him like he's Lamar. shyt doesn't make sense. I can't judge Trey with an idiot coach