DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How many games did we win? Six games, Kyle wanted Hoyer, he could have kept Kaep as a bridge but didn’t want to. The next year Jimmy gets hurt and we go 4-12 and he decides again not to get a qb and chooses not to even look at Mahomes despite Lynch and Chris simms telling him too which is what saves Andy Reid’s legacy.

Winning 6 games with that roster is actually a miracle. If everyone knew Mahomes was going to be a GOAT he wouldn't have gone 10th and the Bears wouldn't have drafted Mitch Trubisky over him lol

This can go both ways. 31 other teams passed on Brock Purdy and he's leading the league in every advanced stat there is without CMC (who everyone said he needed to be successful).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We were a Kyle Williams fumble away from facing the pats in the superbowl we can both play this game.

Were we? The difference between the comparisons here is that Kyle's offense put Moody in a position to win the game and he blew it and then Kyle's offense and Purdy's arm put Ronnie Bell in a position to win and he blew it...

The game you just referenced with Kyle Williams fumbling, Harbaugh/Roman/Smith couldn't move the ball all day...

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Were we? The difference between the comparisons here is that Kyle's offense put Moody in a position to win the game and he blew it and then Kyle's offense and Purdy's arm put Ronnie Bell in a position to win and he blew it...

The game you just referenced with Kyle Williams fumbling, Harbaugh/Roman/Smith couldn't move the ball all day...

And the niners still were leading the game there is a direct correlation between the ten points of the twenty the giants scored and Williams two fumbles.

Moody is not clutch we saw this last year and it was a fifty five yarder at that

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Winning 6 games with that roster is actually a miracle. If everyone knew Mahomes was going to be a GOAT he wouldn't have gone 10th and the Bears wouldn't have drafted Mitch Trubisky over him lol

This can go both ways. 31 other teams passed on Brock Purdy and he's leading the league in every advanced stat there is without CMC (who everyone said he needed to be successful).

Kyle didn’t even look at him, he wanted Kirk cousins. Brock wasn’t even Kyle’s guy, he hadn’t even watched any tape on him. Kyle lucked into Brock thanks to a qb scout that lynch liked enough to use a throw away pick on him and hit a jackpot.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even here to shyt on Harbaugh but to me the Seahawks/Ravens/Giants losses are the same exact thing to Shanny. My point is all of you who want Shanny gone... remember what happened after Mariucci. Remember what happened after Harbaugh. We were a laughing stock across the league.

You want to go back to being a 3-win team every season?

There are not 5 coaches currently in the NFL that are better than Kyle.
I’m ok with the status quo, Shanahan is philly Reid status right now, maybe he’ll eventually win one

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
1.- Kyle is a safe bet to compete and to contend with a stacked roster.

2.- Kyle is stubborn and doesn't learn form his mistakes no matter how many times it's proven that those mistakes wont lead to a SB ring.

3.- There is a risk of becoming a worse, or much worse, team with a different HC.

4.- There is a chance of winning a SB with this roster and a different HC even if that guy isn't "better" than Kyle, there's plenty of examples with other teams that have won it all in the past 20 years.

I think all of those things can be true at the same time :manny: personally I know Kyle is staying for at least 2 or 3 years so even though I will bytch and complain when does dumb shyt that costs us games, I'm not naive enough to think the team will move from him.