DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Flat out lie. Alex Smith had several possessions and went NOWHERE.... trying to pin it all on Kyle Williams is very distasteful to me :manny:
I dont really think its a lie

in a game that went to OT and ended up a 3 point game, where giants had 0 turnovers, one player is responsible for both turnovers on one side...it did come down to those fumbles being the difference

alex didnt play a good game but it was passable because he didnt turn the ball over.

1 for 13 on third downs was pretty bad but it was in the rain and shytty conditions.

hell so far are even sure Brock can play in the rain ? the few times hes had to play in rain he looked way off and had to wipe the ball mid drop :picard:

also to put it in perspective, Kyle Williams was WR#2 and Brett Swain #3. these bums wouldnt even sniff this current team practice squad. Trent Taylor and Terrance Marshall each have more yards than those two bums combined for their careers. LOL

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I always find it funny when people bring that up like Quinn's defense, as the head coach, wasn't getting steamrolled..

It’s funny how people mention that but ignore the defense gave Kyle’s offense cushion with a pick six meaning his offense only scored in the first half and put up no points in the second half.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
We've never been boat raced in any big game under Kyle, he put the team in a position to win each of those 3 games. The margin between an L and a W in those games was luck. It's not like we had a massive lead and collapsed down the stretch. If Jack Tartt catches that breadbasket INT we win. If Jimmy hits Sanders we win. If Burford doesn't fukk up that block we win. The SB and Conference Championships are supposed to be the tightest games of the year. We can say we had the talent advantage but we weren't playing bums. There's way too much parity in the league for any team to be expected to win the SB. Real coaching is about putting the structure in place and making enough good decisions throughout the year to give your team the chance to win it. Kyle has done that just about every year.

Ten points with a dominate run game is a huge lead if you lean on it. Kyle did not and it costed him. In the first Super Bowl after Fred picked Mahomes in the fourth with seven minutes left in the game it should been all about running the ball and controlling the clock. Instead we come out passing. In this superbowl the opposing d line is tired, on first down you picked up six yards running and your defense is hampered and it is almost the two minute mark. Do you force them to burn timeouts by running it because the clock is your friend no you proceed to pass twice get no yards or burn time.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mina Kimes reviewing Brock Purdy's play so far this year.

Mina’s right

I’ve been skeptical of Brock from jump, and I’ve been dead wrong about him. He’s the best QB we’ve had since Steve Young and he’s still getting better

As much as people talk about this year being now or never for a SB, the window’s gonna be open as long as Kyle’s here and Brock’s healthy. We may not always be as loaded as we were in 2023, but we can expect double digit wins and a playoff spot each year as long as we’ve got those two

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mina’s right

I’ve been skeptical of Brock from jump, and I’ve been dead wrong about him. He’s the best QB we’ve had since Steve Young and he’s still getting better

As much as people talk about this year being now or never for a SB, the window’s gonna be open as long as Kyle’s here and Brock’s healthy. We may not always be as loaded as we were in 2023, but we can expect double digit wins and a playoff spot each year as long as we’ve got those two

I think the most impressive thing about Purdy this year is there's no CMC and Deebo/Kittle missed a game and he's still leading most statistical categories and advanced metrics.

Mason is a hard runner and Jennings has stepped up so I'm not minimizing their contributions but it wasn't long ago that pundits and posters were saying he needs CMC or he needs Deebo or he needs Aiyuk because of the relationship they've formed etc...

He's been showing he can put up numbers with other players.