Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Daps

calh45

Cal
Daps

I think for the most part every deserves to be heard and have a seat at the table.

So let’s see what @calh45 @TKOK @LezJepzin @1ncognegro @Mike Wins @Fade Runner 2049 have to say about these options or their thoughts on this manner

Weirdly. I trust whatever decision Lynch goes with. I talked a bunch of cash money shyt when they hired him, but talent wise he's made all of the correct choices as the GM. The only thing they low key botched was the QB thing and that's currently working out until the playoffs come.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I rather sign Mike Rumph rather than seeing Dontae on the field
lol nah Dontae better than Rumph. knows his limitations and is strictly a depth piece
Id start Ambry outside and if he continues to be beat, try Womack there :manny:

Really wish theyd just keep Kwaun because having two liability corners now means qbs have more room to pick on...doesnt seem like Verrett is anywhere near ready yet

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
hes not a FA until 2 more years. by then team will be way different so its no point in even worrying about it
Nah. The whole outplaying his contract comes into play. Like Mostert. They going to have to give him a bump in pay or an early extension

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. The whole outplaying his contract comes into play. Like Mostert. They going to have to give him a bump in pay or an early extension
Nah, @khross415 is right

There won’t be a Mostert situation since Hufanga’s on his rookie deal. The FO wouldn’t be able to even start extension talks with him until the 2024 offseason