Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The defense won the game. :mjgrin:

While you bullshytting and I know people are gonna say that but there was like 2 or 3 TDs the team cost JimmyG

2 dropped passes that would’ve been TDs and that run in Jimmy did that was called back because of 65.

It’s fair to call Jimmy out on when he makes mistakes that are costly. But cats need to start being real and call out the mistakes other people do when Jimmy does something great

This game could’ve easily been worst for the Panthers

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jimmy has been solid credit where it's due. But also we receivers that all do something different. Jauan Jennings could be a great value Andre Johnson, vicious blocker and he's just bigger and stronger than most opposing corners.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jimmy has been solid credit where it's due. But also we receivers that all do something different. Jauan Jennings could be a great value Andre Johnson, vicious blocker and he's just bigger and stronger than most opposing corners.

Oh man…. Jennings be low key having some crucial big time plays. I would love to see him get more looks

Cuz he makes due with what he gets

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
nah for real this was by far Jimmys best game this season. only one bad throw and made some key conversions. more of this Jimmy and we will go far.

considering he's technically a backup QB, this is a great game for him

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
While you bullshytting and I know people are gonna say that but there was like 2 or 3 TDs the team cost JimmyG

2 dropped passes that would’ve been TDs and that run in Jimmy did that was called back because of 65.

It’s fair to call Jimmy out on when he makes mistakes that are costly. But cats need to start being real and call out the mistakes other people do when Jimmy does something great

This game could’ve easily been worst for the Panthers
It's mostly online 49ers that say that dumb shyt. All I know is the Niners are contenders with him playing. :yeshrug:

A lot of times the play calling be straight. :scust: I have to say Kyle stepped up because the last two games the play calling was pretty. :myman:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jennings is something special. I remember people were really crying about Bourne being gone. :gucci:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally saw the game. Dr. Jimmy two weeks in a row, can we make it three? :feedme: loved all them 3rd down conversions.

These injuries make no fukking sense. Did Eddie Debartolo sell his soul for that final ring and we are supposed to never have a healthy season ever again? Just as the defense is becoming something special we lose our starter CB and Insurrection probably gonna miss at least 1 game :snoop:

I saw that Atlanta pass rush manhandle the Bucs in that 4th quarter. Can we survive it brehs? :lupe:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
The need to fire the whole medical and training staff. Just stop being cheap and get the best out there. I just refuse to believe all these players are injury prone. I know a few were, but it seems like damn near the whole team is now.

Something needs to change 95.7 the game was talking how the niners are the most statistically injured team in the nfl when reviewing the shannahan tenure