Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We were elite last year even w/ the secondary issues.
Not at all. A defense can't be elite without super stars in the secondary. They can be very good but not elite.

This secondary could have a turnover every game. Turnovers are key in any match up. If you have sharks like that out there it makes it extremely difficult to beat.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Shiiit. I expect Mariota to get picked off multiple times even with a banged up defense.
I expect this defense to keep us in almost every game (we'll see how we fare if we are down 10+ points in game at some point during the season) but depth isn't infinite and we keep pushing it with all these injuries :francis:

calh45

Cal
Daps
yeah its not just "bad luck" anymore when it happens every goddamn year
I think it's the strength and conditioning coach. The timing of it lines up.

We had one at Cal when I played there whose lifting program was responsible for hamstring and groin tears and back spasms at a ridiculous rate. Mostert and McKinnon looking spry as fukk without any issues on the Dolphins/Chiefs.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think it's the strength and conditioning coach. The timing of it lines up.

We had one at Cal when I played there whose lifting program was responsible for hamstring and groin tears and back spasms at a ridiculous rate. Mostert and McKinnon looking spry as fukk without any issues on the Dolphins/Chiefs.
I swear I've read about us changing the S&C coaching staff like 2 times already under Shanahan :patrice: