Punk walks out of the WWE

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
You make a good point. :ehh: But, Punk has talent and he's consistently over, so they're going to want him back and I'm certain they'll come to some type of agreement with him. It's usually those that have talent and know it that are the hardest to deal with and have an obsession with everything being perfect. This is explains why Cena is so amiable. Punk will probably end up with a deal like Jericho, where he floats in and out whenever he wants.

I have no doubt he'll be back. It just makes me mad that he leaves without putting someone over or anything.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wait, huh? You're using the fact that he walked out as evidence of why they didn't push him when the fact that they didn't push him was the reason he walked out. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying. Or is there some other reason for them not to trust Punk?

He's saying what i was saying and that's punk being unreliable and that's why he didn't get pushed as the top guy, he did get pushed but always complaining & threatening to quit all the time will work against you. I understand wanting to main event mania but who's to say he wouldn't find something else to pissed at.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Wait, huh? You're using the fact that he walked out as evidence of why they didn't push him when the fact that they didn't push him was the reason he walked out. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying. Or is there some other reason for them not to trust Punk?

In a sense, yes.

I get what you're saying, but he did lose to Regins 3 straight times they faced before the Rumble.

True.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
He got pushed..he just didn't get a grip of main events. It's nothing new though. They swapped out in the Attitude Era all the time.

even at the height of his push he still rarely got top billing until he turn heel on the rock

bryan said it recently, if the company doesnt position and push you like the top guy ala cena/batista from 05 you will always be a notch below that level

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
fukk Punk, the fact is he walked out on not only the company but the fans that support him as well and i bet more wrestlers are against him than with him on this. If fans want to show up and chant all night for a guy that quit on them and disrespect the folks who stayed and are trying to entertain them then that's on them, but if their stupid enough to think this will cripple the wwe then they're morons because they still gave them their money. Phillip has effectively taken all the attention of his "friend" Daniel Bryan and put it squarely on himself, i hope this is all a work but if not then i wouldn't be shocked because he's always going to find something to bytch about.
Lol this is retarded, fukk outta here

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
even at the height of his push he still rarely got top billing until he turn heel on the rock

bryan said it recently, if the company doesnt position and push you like the top guy ala cena/batista from 05 you will always be a notch below that level

He wasn't too concerned about that though...he got a pay increase, a tour bus, etc. You didn't hear too many complaints from him after that..he was becoming a jokester face talking about "goats" and shyt like that. And he was a big time Cena cheerleader in multiple interviews...so that shyt was all just convenience when he wanted to make a stir. He played his fanbase nice on that fact...they fell for it. Hook. Line. Sinker.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I doubt this was all about his position on the card. He's burnt out and probably would've been best to wait till his deal was up in July, but we don't know anything more than speculation as to why he walked.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no doubt he'll be back. It just makes me mad that he leaves without putting someone over or anything.
Reigns
He's saying what i was saying and that's punk being unreliable and that's why he didn't get pushed as the top guy, he did get pushed but always complaining & threatening to quit all the time will work against you. I understand wanting to main event mania but who's to say he wouldn't find something else to pissed at.
Punks behavior is no worse than many top stars from wrestling ( except I guess cena ) Batista left wwe and shyt on the product ( getting a top mania spot ) , orton ( on 2 strikes and constantly injured) . Punk at least made a stand

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He wasn't too concerned about that though...he got a pay increase, a tour bus, etc. You didn't hear too many complaints from him after that..he was becoming a jokester face talking about "goats" and shyt like that. And he was a big time Cena cheerleader in multiple interviews...so that shyt was all just convenience when he wanted to make a stir. He played his fanbase nice on that fact...they fell for it. Hook. Line. Sinker.

Before the pipebomb promo that everyone seems to lean on as proof of him complaining (which was all storyline/scripted), when did he ever make a stir/noise on this level? Makes sense for him to re-up and get more $$$ and all the things you mention at contract negotiation time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Before the pipebomb promo that everyone seems to lean on as proof of him complaining (which was all storyline/scripted), when did he ever make a stir/noise on this level? Makes sense for him to re-up and get more $$$ and all the things you mention at contract negotiation time.

Punk has been talking funny for awhile. ..he was hinting at wanting a Rock/Lesnar type deal for a minute..going back to post WM 28.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I doubt this was all about his position on the card. He's burnt out and probably would've been best to wait till his deal was up in July, but we don't know anything more than speculation as to why he walked.
I think its pretty obvious. He was both burnt out and fed up with the direction of the company (as any wrestling fan should be) and they probably had a discussion about where the next few months were going. Bryan still stuck in midcard hell, no resolution to this "authority" garbage. Randy/Bastista headline Mania. A pointless Kane feud for him and a shytty match with Hunter at Mania. I bet the breaking point was when they told him La Nariz was goin over again. :gag:

Cant blame him at all.

If Bryan has any balls he'll do the same soon.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up . Punk speaks his mind all the time and was critical of the rock and wwe . He just spoke out for dbry and against Batista main eventing wm since it's dbry time . He's way more a rebel than you act like