MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Why don't WWE just say fukk it...

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk
for the WWE title
Career vs. Career - not as a real stipulation, but to see who wins at fukking WM30, make it a defining moment for both guys.

Nobody gives a fukk about Boreton except Ed Gizzle, they'd be "giving the fans what they want," but the onus would be upon those two to make a main event match for the 30th Wrestlemania that would be worthy of scrapping everything like they're talking in these meetings. Hype. It. The. fukk. Up. Make them deliver.

You still have a fukking STACKED midcard and all these part timers should be what they deserve: highlights to the show, not participants in the actual championship process that should always be limited to the day-in, day-out, every RAW/Smackdown/Smaller Show folks who work house shows in between or are working towards that spot.

</rant>

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Support your claim with numbers
Stop playing dumb. There were three guys in the company that were over as singles stars- Lesnar, Bryan and Punk. Now WWE lost the only guy that fans wouldnt shyt on as a reaction to Bryan being burried. Its gonna get ugly.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Support your claim with numbers

Well, how much orton merchandise sells? How many orton chants have you heard FOR orton since the OG one night stand vs. Kurt Angle?

I've seen/heard shyt loads of crowd support for Phil/Danielson and as well as their merch. Even when Phil was a heel he moved more merch than Randall.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How is that company fan fare when they have dvds of them complimenting each other, interviews of them always respecting eaxh other. But u must onlynbelieve the promos they did in character on a television show where there is a midget that thinks he is a bull.
R=G was done with him when Punk called the Rock "Dwayne"

It was the wrestling equivalent of Cam calling 50 "Curtis"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk Punk, the fact is he walked out on not only the company but the fans that support him as well and i bet more wrestlers are against him than with him on this. If fans want to show up and chant all night for a guy that quit on them and disrespect the folks who stayed and are trying to entertain them then that's on them, but if their stupid enough to think this will cripple the wwe then they're morons because they still gave them their money. Phillip has effectively taken all the attention of his "friend" Daniel Bryan and put it squarely on himself, i hope this is all a work but if not then i wouldn't be shocked because he's always going to find something to bytch about.