Punk walks out of the WWE

Daps
Cara Negro will stay :eat:brehs.

1523248_417793718324424_1171378420_o.jpg
310fcb696bb3de84c6c0243d101e3b2c.jpg
310fcb696bb3de84c6c0243d101e3b2c.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/25155/daniel-bryan-says-he-never-liked-the-rock-bottom

On his favorite and least favorite finishers: "I still think the Superkick is the best finisher ever. It was just so good. There's so many [favorites ]. I think Antonio Cesaro's finish right now is cool. I always loved the Piledriver , so an adaptation of the Piledriver is very awesome to me. I've always loved submission holds, so I love the Sharpshooter, that sort of thing. I love Dean Malenko's Cloverleaf. The things that I never really liked as finishers were the stuff that was wacky, stuff like the Von Erichs [who] did the Tornado Punch, you know what I mean? [Laughs ] The Ultimate Warrior—even though he was my favorite as a kid—[had] the Press Slam, and then he'd hit the ropes a couple of times and give ‘em the Big Splash, the Hulk Hogan Legdrop—stuff like that was all stuff [where] I was just like, 'Eh.' To be fair, I honestly always hated the Rock Bottom . To me, it was just like, 'Uh, that's weird and stupid.'"

I agree shyt is gay as fukk

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

His fukking finisher is a kick to the head. It also has the most awakes
Swagless name. :cmon:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
His fukking finisher is a kick to the head. It also has the most awakes
Swagless name. :cmon:

I'm surprised with all his MMA training Bryan didn't know it was based off an amateur wrestling move. Isn't it a duck under with an exaggerated forward sweep instead of a throw? I've seen it done in person plenty of times and Angle did it during his olympic win (I think - haven't seen the tape of that since I was in high school).

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm surprised with all his MMA training Bryan didn't know it was based off an amateur wrestling move. Isn't it a duck under with an exaggerated forward sweep instead of a throw? I've seen it done in person plenty of times and Angle did it during his olympic win (I think - haven't seen the tape of that since I was in high school).

I was talking about punk my bad :laugh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
According to reports, the word going on within WWE right now is that CM Punk has failed to respond to phone calls and text messages sent to him by WWE executives.

The feeling is Punk is keeping to himself, short of a few people in his inner circle, and the belief is those who are in contact with Punk won't be talking about the situation publicly.
:ohhh:
Tommy Dreamer is reportedly a huge supporter of CM Punk's current situation with the WWE and has been reaching out claims multiple sources
:ohhh: