Punk walks out of the WWE

weMFR

Pro
Daps
According to prowrestling.net, WWE is now advertising Sheamus as CM Punk's replacements for the weekend live events in Wichita, Kansas on Saturday and in Kansas City, Mo. on Sunday.

still seein local commercials sayin cm punk vs the shield

superbowl sunday, aint nobody gonna be at that shyt anyway....

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Another one of CM Punk's issues with WWE is that he feels like he hasn't been fairly compensated for events in the past and that so far, nobody in the company has told him or anyone else how they will be compensated for this year's WrestleMania and other pay-per-views with the Network launching.

It's also said that Punk has been upset that no matter what happens, he will never be pushed as the John Cena-caliber face of the company. Punk at one point pushed hard to go heel again despite the fact that he was super over as a babyface because he realized that as a babyface, he'll always be number two behind Cena. His idea was to turn heel so at least he would be number one as a heel.

It's worth noting that there are a small number of people within WWE who believe the whole situation is a work but the vast majority do not. Those who believe it's legit are very much split on things. Half of the people seem to think that Punk stood up for himself and did the right thing and should be applauded. The other half feel he's being a baby about everything and shouldn't have walked out, especially without giving WWE time to write him out of the storylines. It's said to be a very polarizing issue within the company.

http://nodq.com/wwe/393274309.shtml

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Those who believe it's legit are very much split on things. Half of the people seem to think that Punk stood up for himself and did the right thing and should be applauded. The other half feel he's being a baby about everything and shouldn't have walked out, especially without giving WWE time to write him out of the storylines. It's said to be a very polarizing issue within the company.

What kind of buffoonery is this? Nygga double talking ever damn other word:laugh: LOL@Those who believe.....WHAT THE fukk. Sounds like someone worshipping some real shyt..damn.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Could CM Punk possibly "Warrior" himself for the next 15 years?

That Rise and Fall of CM Punk DVD

:whew:

Triple H: At the end of the day, he held the company hostage, he was selfish and the most maybe the most unprofessional person I've ever worked with

*cut to Big Show in a Hawaiian shirt*

Big Show: You know, I've been in this business ___ years, and one of the things you learn is to pay your dues, shut up and wait your turn, and Phil just expected the world handed to him from the moment he walked through the door

The Miz: To me, he proved unreliable as a face of the company and I think they saw that and that's why they went with guys like myself and John when it came to the bigger shows like WrestleMania

:bryan:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

Triple H: At the end of the day, he held the company hostage, he was selfish and the most maybe the most unprofessional person I've ever worked with

Big Show: You know, I've been in this business ___ years, and one of the things you learn is to pay your dues, shut up and wait your turn, and Phil just expected the world handed to him from the moment he walked through the door

The Miz: To me, he proved unreliable as a face of the company and I think they saw that and that's why they went with guys like myself and John when it came to the bigger shows like WrestleMania

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

lol damnit:damn:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
At this point, fukk Punk.

He wanted to know why WWE didn't give him a big push? Well here it is. They didn't trust him. They spent a lot of money on Punk. The licensed entrance song, the 400 day reign...the feuds with top stars: Undertaker, Cena, Lesnar, Rock. They put a lot of faith in him. And he walked out.

It makes punk look really bad and unreliable. I like Punk - I'm a fan - but fukk this behavior and fukk any fan chanting Cm Punk when he quit on them.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
He wanted to know why WWE didn't give him a big push? Well here it is. They didn't trust him. They spent a lot of money on Punk. The licensed entrance song, the 400 day reign...the feuds with top stars: Undertaker, Cena, Lesnar, Rock. They put a lot of faith in him. And he walked out.

You make a good point. :ehh: But, Punk has talent and he's consistently over, so they're going to want him back and I'm certain they'll come to some type of agreement with him. It's usually those that have talent and know it that are the hardest to deal with and have an obsession with everything being perfect. This is explains why Cena is so amiable. Punk will probably end up with a deal like Jericho, where he floats in and out whenever he wants.

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
At this point, fukk Punk.

It makes punk look really bad and unreliable. I like Punk - I'm a fan - but fukk this behavior and fukk any fan chanting Cm Punk when he quit on them.

Wait, huh? You're using the fact that he walked out as evidence of why they didn't push him when the fact that they didn't push him was the reason he walked out. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you're saying. Or is there some other reason for them not to trust Punk?