Punk walks out of the WWE

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
In a interview he did for radio he called the ROck Bottom trash and said he doesn't get it, when Punk spoke ill you were up in arms, DBry does it and nothing from you. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think.

How is punk a hypocrite ? Speaking out for other wrestlers as he constantly does makes him a hypocrite ?
Did you call out Dwayne when he said he was never leaving wwe again

He'll ignore these posts cause they'd expose him as a hypocrite

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
In a interview he did for radio he called the ROck Bottom trash and said he doesn't get it, when Punk spoke ill you were up in arms, DBry does it and nothing from you. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think.

How is punk a hypocrite ? Speaking out for other wrestlers as he constantly does makes him a hypocrite ?
Did you call out Dwayne when he said he was never leaving wwe again

He'll ignore these posts cause they'd expose him as a hypocrite
Logic cannot penetrate his helmet.

Daps
I tried listening to a podcast last night on youtube, and gotdamn that shyt was depressing. I'm glad I don't vocalize some of the shyt I post, cuz that shyt sounds horrible coming from grown men :pachaha:
I was looking at some of those CM Punk leaving videos and everyone looks or sounds like
zx1pig.png

makes me wanna work out :to:

At this point, fukk Punk.

He wanted to know why WWE didn't give him a big push? Well here it is. They didn't trust him. They spent a lot of money on Punk. The licensed entrance song, the 400 day reign...the feuds with top stars: Undertaker, Cena, Lesnar, Rock. They put a lot of faith in him. And he walked out.

It makes punk look really bad and unreliable. I like Punk - I'm a fan - but fukk this behavior and fukk any fan chanting Cm Punk when he quit on them.
CM Punk looks like a dirtbag, its funny fans think just cause he's a wrestler that he should be some hero. He looks like white trash who got over and in it for the money

We hate Cena but dude is highly reliable especially with all the shyt he has taken for over a decade

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't call out DBry for saying the Rock Bottom is :trash:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/25155/daniel-bryan-says-he-never-liked-the-rock-bottom

On his favorite and least favorite finishers: "I still think the Superkick is the best finisher ever. It was just so good. There's so many [favorites ]. I think Antonio Cesaro's finish right now is cool. I always loved the Piledriver , so an adaptation of the Piledriver is very awesome to me. I've always loved submission holds, so I love the Sharpshooter, that sort of thing. I love Dean Malenko's Cloverleaf. The things that I never really liked as finishers were the stuff that was wacky, stuff like the Von Erichs [who] did the Tornado Punch, you know what I mean? [Laughs ] The Ultimate Warrior—even though he was my favorite as a kid—[had] the Press Slam, and then he'd hit the ropes a couple of times and give ‘em the Big Splash, the Hulk Hogan Legdrop—stuff like that was all stuff [where] I was just like, 'Eh.' To be fair, I honestly always hated the Rock Bottom . To me, it was just like, 'Uh, that's weird and stupid.'"

I agree shyt is gay as fukk

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/25155/daniel-bryan-says-he-never-liked-the-rock-bottom

On his favorite and least favorite finishers: "I still think the Superkick is the best finisher ever. It was just so good. There's so many [favorites ]. I think Antonio Cesaro's finish right now is cool. I always loved the Piledriver , so an adaptation of the Piledriver is very awesome to me. I've always loved submission holds, so I love the Sharpshooter, that sort of thing. I love Dean Malenko's Cloverleaf. The things that I never really liked as finishers were the stuff that was wacky, stuff like the Von Erichs [who] did the Tornado Punch, you know what I mean? [Laughs ] The Ultimate Warrior—even though he was my favorite as a kid—[had] the Press Slam, and then he'd hit the ropes a couple of times and give ‘em the Big Splash, the Hulk Hogan Legdrop—stuff like that was all stuff [where] I was just like, 'Eh.' To be fair, I honestly always hated the Rock Bottom . To me, it was just like, 'Uh, that's weird and stupid.'"

I agree shyt is gay as fukk

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif
That hate thread will be coming soon enough lol

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I was looking at some of those CM Punk leaving videos and everyone looks or sounds like
zx1pig.png

makes me wanna work out :to:

CM Punk looks like a dirtbag, its funny fans think just cause he's a wrestler that he should be some hero. He looks like white trash who got over and in it for the money

We hate Cena but dude is highly reliable especially with all the shyt he has taken for over a decade
I guess that's why people love Punk and hate Cena, Punk doesn't have that classic look, goes by the beat of his own drum, and doesn't really give a fukk. He's the classic heel whereas Cena has that Adonnis look, is a company man through and through, yes man, and cares what people think, and goes by the beat of his own drum as well. Cena should be liked by everybody or at least respected, but it's easier to cheer for the bad guy.

That's why I hated Punk as a face, it just didn't feel right, he's a natural bad guy. They tried to make him Cena lite with a lil edge, but Punk's gotta be an a$$hole, that's just how he's wired. Punk wants to talk shyt, wrestle good matches, get paid, and fukk divas, he can do this, look at his track record, but the 'E wants him to be like Cena, since he gets face reactions, but that ain't Punk. Punk wants to be hated, cause he knows he's doing his job if people are booing the fukk out of him.

Cena is a natural good guy, who could play a heel, but doesn't need to. Cena is Hogan, with the Hustle, Loyalty, Respect shyt. It's literally the same as the Eat your veggies, and say your prayers. He's suppose to be what people want to be. Cena wants to please everybody, which he can't do.