Punk walks out of the WWE

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
In Chicago they'll probably just mute the crowd the whole night. :banderas:

How do you mute the crowd? Put the show on a slight tape delay and quickly edit out the CM Punk chants before it gets to our TV Screens? That's the only way I could think of that would work since it's live.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
How do you mute the crowd? Put the show on a slight tape delay and quickly edit out the CM Punk chants before it gets to our TV Screens? That's the only way I could think of that would work since it's live.

The live shows were always on a slight delay for editing out foul language or something that the WWE didn't want the audience to see. And we know how much of a control freak Vince is. There's no way that he would allow an audience to sabotage his show.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
2014-01-31-punk-vs-hhh.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
As if all the publicity over the CM Punk walkout and fan chants at last night's WWE NXT taping weren't enough, WWE is also contending with angry fans on their social media platforms. We've received a TON of email this week about fans hijacking WWE Facebook pages with angry messages about Punk. I took a quick look at the WWE and WWE Network Facebook pages this morning and just about every topic created by the company has been overwhelmed by pro-CM Punk fans. Considering WWE has cultivated a system where they direct their fans to be socially interactive, this has to be driving people nuts.

Equally as nutty, or perhaps genius in a twisted way, is that nearly 100,000 fans have petitioned the White House online to demand that Daniel Bryan receive a WWE World Heavyweight championship match at Wrestlemania 30. Seriously, you can't make this up. I wonder what WWE management thinks about this one.

You know the E doesn't give two shyts about what the fans want. Their motto is, fukkery. It's what's best for business :smughhh:

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Punk leaving was just a build up of things and the fact that DC Dave came in and won the Royal Rumble at Daniel Bryan's expense, plus the fact that Based Punk is just burned out and needs rest made it all the more easier for him to say the hell with it and leave. I'm expecting Triple H to come out with the Punk took his ball and went home promo either this Monday or when Raw is in Chicago.