Punk walks out of the WWE

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's friends with HHH, that's all there is to it. Batista is another B+ guy from an era that was full of them. Undertaker/Brock will probably go on last anyway.

Undertaker ain't gettin the last match at Mania....lets not kid ourselves here

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Sheets are saying he was originally written to lose a EC qualifying match to Cesaro on RAW via Kane interruption
Forgot about that, then what the hell we're they planning, going from supposedly facing Orton for the title, to HHH, down to Kane maybe on the curtain jerkin' tip. I can see why he left. No stability and not knowing where your spot is, and then getting knocked out of the Mania ME twice for a part timer, then to lose to a part timer and then maybe his brother kayfabe wise, shyt's all over the place.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Zeke in the driver seat of the stretched out goonmobile outside the arena :ohlawd:

*Parking lot brawl*

King - That Daniel Bryan has a lot of heart; he's taking on Sheamus, CM Punk and John Cena all by himself! That's a three on one I definitely wouldn't want to be a part of. :heh:

Cole - Running knee to Sheamus! Drop kick on Punk! LaBelle lock on Cena!

Crowd - YES! YES! YES! YES!

*Daniel Bryan gets run over by large black luxury vehicle. A demented Ezekiel Jackson emerges*

Cole - What th-, EZEKIEL JACKSON?! :wtf: Why the hell would he, WHY would he attack Daniel Bryan?!

JBL - I DON'T KNOW YOU IDIOT WHY DON'T YOU GO AND ASK HIMSELF YOURSELF STUPID!!!!!

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
*Parking lot brawl*

King - That Daniel Bryan has a lot of heart; he's taking on Sheamus, CM Punk and John Cena all by himself! That's a three on one I definitely wouldn't want to be a part of. :heh:

*Daniel Bryan gets run over by large black luxury vehicle. A demented Ezekiel Jackson emerges*

Cole - What th-, EZEKIEL JACKSON?! :wtf: Why the hell would he, WHY would he attack Daniel Bryan?!

JBL - I DON'T KNOW YOU IDIOT WHY DON'T YOU GO AND ASK HIMSELF YOURSELF STUPID!!!!!

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Source: ProWrestling.net
Prowrestling.net reports that CM Punk seemed very disinterested in the current WWE product at his Wizard World Q&A session in Portland this past Friday during Royal Rumble weekend. Punk was very upset about Batista getting the WrestleMania XXX main event. While he said that he is friends with Batista, he admitted that it was Daniel Bryan's year.
Punk made the comment, "I show up. Someone tells me what to do and I just go out do it and leave." He also implied his recent work was not good and that he was down to using two moves a match. Punk reportedly came off despondent and unhappy with WWE.

I guess I was wrong :heh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
*Parking lot brawl*

You ain't have to give me that free hit. I'm ready for that Ligginsverse rock :to:

Daps
Phillip really hates Dwayne :usure:

Thank you after elbow and Punk turns head to say something at the end

He's either understandably burnt out or it's a work and seeds that were planted for DX v. Bryan/Punk were real:ahh: