CBxijzl.gif
:russ::deadmanny:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I sat here and contemplated the importance of booking, whether it got too real for some of the talents and whatnot.

But man, that's the difference in big money or not. Let's say Punk DOES have money saved up or whatever. If he was ready to stroll in July, you knew Mania was that final ass payoff, on some career bank robber shyt. If he realizes he gettin chump change in comparison to a bigger payoff, he prolly figure he could make the same coin for whatever mania plans they had for him by doing something FAR less stressful.

I don't know, that paper is the beginning and the end to something we love to call The Business :whew:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
King Meltz just put up a breaking news audio. He says Phillip told Vince before RAW that he was out. Said it was a bunch of things that have been building up and basically hes saved his money and couldn't stand being there anymore. Says Punk has been vocal about being upset about losing income from PPV buys due to the Network. Meltz said WWE figured Phil was leaving in July but obviously never expected this

Punk is complaining about money? Even though he's saved up his money and has more than enough to sustain himself?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Punk has a point.

He was the longest running WWE champ last year witha pretty good heel run then he gets squashed by part timer The Rock.

Then he goes on to steal the show at Wrestlemania 29 with Undertaker.

Then he goes on vacation and returns in his hometown with a 5 star match with Jericho at ''Payback''

Match of the year with Brock Lesnar Summerslam.

Carries the Wyatts to a classic Tag Team ''main event'' at Survivor Series.

Yet he gets passed up for the Undisputed title match at TLC and Batista walks in and steals his Royal Rumble win and ''Road to Wrestlemania'' moment that was likely penciled in for him.

Punk has all right to be pissed

But he should have left in a more professional manner.

Classless if you ask me.
SUFiymd.png

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
What if all of this was him just wanted to rest for like a year or 2 and come back on the part timer schedule, he becomes what he hated most and was going against to no avail. Bryan keeps ascending like he is. Punk and Bryan going at it on some TwoFace/Batman shyt. Bryan trying to stop Punk from becoming what he hates most. The payoff happens at Mania where Punk loses and snaps outta his bullshyt and everybody gets what they want, Punk finally gets his Mania moment with his best friend and the Yes movement keeps going.

I know the shyt ain't gonna happen, but it would be kinda dope to see it.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10035553.shtml

Dot Net reader Pauley attended C.M. Punk's Q&A session at the Wizard World convention in Portland, Oregon on Friday and sent the following report.

I was at Punk's Portland Comic Con and I didn't feel the need to relay the information until he departed from WWE. There are two key parts of his Q&A that stand out in retrospect.

1. He was very upset about Batista getting the WrestleMania main event, which pretty much spoiled the Royal Rumble. He clarified he was friends with "Dave" and that "they" would not be happy, but he wanted to be honest and it was Daniel Bryan's year. Actually, he said Bryan Danielson but corrected quickly.

2. He was very disinterested in the current product. Asked about promos he defeatedly made comments like "I show up. Someone tells me what to do and I just go out do it and leave." He implied his recent work was not good and was down to only using two moves a match.

Punk was very nice, engaged, and happy with his fans but in regards to wrestling and WWE he was definitely despondent and unhappy.

Powell's POV: Punk has been down on WWE and his own performances for months now, so this is very consistent with what he has been telling friends. Punk's frustration over Batista getting the WrestleMania main event is no surprise, as he was initially critical of The Rock getting WrestleMania main events as well. And, well, he's not blind in the sense that many of us felt that Bryan winning the Rumble and going on to challenge for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 30 was the obvious move to make.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I found this from another site, I don't know if it's true or not, but damn. shyt's all over the fukkin' place.

Casey Kulas
‏@CaseyKulas
My info on CM Punk: I do know from sources that at #Raw in CLE there was heated exchange backstage between Punk & staff. Topic - concussion.

@CaseyKulas
Punk was heard arguing with staff saying "I passed all your damn concussion test" and "I'm not going out and telling fans that BS"

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10035553.shtml

Dot Net reader Pauley attended C.M. Punk's Q&A session at the Wizard World convention in Portland, Oregon on Friday and sent the following report.

I was at Punk's Portland Comic Con and I didn't feel the need to relay the information until he departed from WWE. There are two key parts of his Q&A that stand out in retrospect.

1. He was very upset about Batista getting the WrestleMania main event, which pretty much spoiled the Royal Rumble. He clarified he was friends with "Dave" and that "they" would not be happy, but he wanted to be honest and it was Daniel Bryan's year. Actually, he said Bryan Danielson but corrected quickly.

2. He was very disinterested in the current product. Asked about promos he defeatedly made comments like "I show up. Someone tells me what to do and I just go out do it and leave." He implied his recent work was not good and was down to only using two moves a match.

Punk was very nice, engaged, and happy with his fans but in regards to wrestling and WWE he was definitely despondent and unhappy.

Powell's POV: Punk has been down on WWE and his own performances for months now, so this is very consistent with what he has been telling friends. Punk's frustration over Batista getting the WrestleMania main event is no surprise, as he was initially critical of The Rock getting WrestleMania main events as well. And, well, he's not blind in the sense that many of us felt that Bryan winning the Rumble and going on to challenge for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 30 was the obvious move to make.

:damn:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I found this from another site, I don't know if it's true or not, but damn. shyt's all over the fukkin' place.

Casey Kulas
‏@CaseyKulas
My info on CM Punk: I do know from sources that at #Raw in CLE there was heated exchange backstage between Punk & staff. Topic - concussion.

@CaseyKulas
Punk was heard arguing with staff saying "I passed all your damn concussion test" and "I'm not going out and telling fans that BS"
If true :leon: