Punk walks out of the WWE

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Bryan going over Punk/Cena in a 30 minute classic then Cena and Punk forming that Two Man Power Trip in frustration giving us that program that we need; Bryan vs. the two biggest heels of the century with Sheamus as an affiliated goon frustrating his every move. :ohlawd:

Punk & Cena together would be amazing. Both of them joining up to give DB that
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8733-1360605648-3.gif

also this erratic behavior is also the type of behavior that afflict people who go out and kill themselves or shoot up a place too

Punk is going to be unhappy no matter what they do for him. There's definitely some emotional/mental issues going on. He's kind of like the IWC in a way, but I wish him the best and hope he reaches nirvana. I'm no Punk hater but maybe he should legitimately leave altogether.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Punk & Cena together would be amazing. Both of them joining up to give DB that
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8733-1360605648-3.gif

Punk is going to be unhappy no matter what they do for him. There's definitely some emotional/mental issues going on. He's kind of like the IWC in a way, but I wish him the best and hope he reaches nirvana. I'm no Punk hater but maybe he should legitimately leave altogether.

Yeah this is mental issues maybe not illness but something that is keeping him from being 100% rational...I like punk but its childish he's going to get his moments to main event mania its just that its mania 30

now I don't understand why Batista is getting the Rock treatment...he barely headlined a weak era in WWE history and is no fukking legend so him getting an auto main event at mania really is some bullshyt though

Batista used to have some of the most boring matches...I'd rather see ultimate warrior main event than Batista in 2014

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
now I don't understand why Batista is getting the Rock treatment...he barely headlined a weak era in WWE history and is no fukking legend so him getting an auto main event at mania really is some bullshyt though

Batista used to have some of the most boring matches...I'd rather see ultimate warrior main event than Batista in 2014

He's friends with HHH, that's all there is to it. Batista is another B+ guy from an era that was full of them. Undertaker/Brock will probably go on last anyway.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't know if it's a work. But with the information that is out there, I'm leaning towards believing Punk left in good terms or striking some kinda deal with Cokeboy.

I mean, it's been reported he met with Vince before telling him he was going home. If Vince was pissed about it, we would've known it by now, no? Supposedly he made the writing staff rewrite RAW only 2 hours before bell time and there was no mention of Punk in the show at all. An angry Cokeboy doesn't leave shyt like this slide...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That Summer of Punk 2020 should be something though :whew:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I don't know if it's a work. But with the information that is out there, I'm leaning towards believing Punk left in good terms or striking some kinda deal with Cokeboy.

I mean, it's been reported he met with Vince before telling him he was going home. If Vince was pissed about it, we would've known it by now, no? Supposedly he made the writing staff rewrite RAW only 2 hours before bell time and there was no mention of Punk in the show at all. An angry Cokeboy doesn't leave shyt like this slide...
C/S, Cokeboy would have had the company shovelman go out there and execute the public burial :laugh:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
If I was Punk and saved money up, I would bounce too. Look at the booking decisions, lack of direction, triple h hooking all his friends up, etc.. Plus, Vince runs these guys into the ground for profit. Get out while you can (Rock and Brock style), unless you can get a part time schedule.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
That Summer of Punk 2020 should be something though :whew:

His old flabby ass would go to sleep before he could hit the Go To Sleep.

Agreed. I highly doubt he was like "I'm done", probably just wanted a rest and Vince gave it to him. He'll be back in a few weeks. If there was any bad blood, HHH would've destroyed him in his promo on Monday. There's still plenty of time to do HHH/Punk at WM, not that anyone wants to see that.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ