PUBG receives a Perfect 10 :MJlol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was watching multiple youtubers play this game and I understand the appeal but it looks like a FPS camper's dream. Even with the unpredictability of what you originally loot and where you drop in.
I'm a camper (in solo), but with how the circles work, you have to move and expose yourself eventually

there's certain locations that have a higher chance of better loot. but those locations are therefore hotspots where you might die pretty quick

moving around from house to house, you can usually get some good stuff eventually

there's a lot of choices as far as how you want to play

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was watching multiple youtubers play this game and I understand the appeal but it looks like a FPS camper's dream. Even with the unpredictability of what you originally loot and where you drop in.

You won't get better or have real fun quite frankly, if you play that way. Sure you can camp until end game, but you aren't gonna have alot to show for it but a buncha top 10 finishes with no little to no wins.

Once I've got a decent loadout, I barely go near houses. I just scour ridges for people to engage.

Proactive tactics > Reactive (camping) tactics.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The main game is free. but its like some hoard shyt which i cant stand. as for the Battle Royale. I like the fact that you can play smart. and live into the later stages. but got damn does the later stages expose the haves from the have nots. dudes is building forts in like 4 seconds. doing ill shyt. and they are basically undefeatable. still a good game tho. especially if you get a good mix of casuals.

Yeah, every time I play it, it's fun, but I can see how big the building aspect is, and I can't be fukked to multi-task and learn how to do that shyt correct atm.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah, every time I play it, it's fun, but I can see how big the building aspect is, and I can't be fukked to multi-task and learn how to do that shyt correct atm.

After playing this shyt a couple days. this shyt is flames. the art style doesn't lend it self for people to play it like PUBG which is what makes it kind of ass .BUT when you get to the mid 40's holy shyt is this dope. Thing is if you havent been playing since it was released. You are food. it's cool to get to the 20's hell even the 10's but when you see these motherfukkers building castles you know its a wrap. which is fine if you are god you good IMO but i cant see a average player winning a game. I came down to the final 3 and that was basically me playing it safe. before I got blew the fukk up by somone who knows what they are doing. It's a dope game tho.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

It's hard to camp on this game due to the element of surprise. Even if you loaded to the gills, dude can come through the door with a shotty and it's a wrap. You gotta stick and move in this game.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The thing is companies just have absolutely no integrity. They're releasing half finished products--thats unacceptable. There isn't an even exchange happening between the suppliers and consumers. It's all about getting money any way they can. They can lie all they want about just giving PUBG a wider audience by bringing it to Xbox, but that's bullshyt. These greedy companies just lack all integrity. It's a systemic issue that's going on nation wide. Eventually this system will come crashing down, and I truly believe it will happen in our life time.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It's hard to camp on this game due to the element of surprise. Even if you loaded to the gills, dude can come through the door with a shotty and it's a wrap. You gotta stick and move in this game.
Nothing makes you absolutely sick to your stomach than opening a great treasure chest. Getting a rocket launcher or a sniper rifle only to be killed waiting shyt out. Especially when you swear you the only person in one area

Daps
Lol HOW?

I have Pubg on pc, where its supposed to be the good one.

I thought it was cool, but it's not that great of a game.

10/10 is fukking ridiculous. I'm struggling to give it an 8 out of 10.

It's cool for what it is, but it's the same routine everytime.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nothing makes you absolutely sick to your stomach than opening a great treasure chest. Getting a rocket launcher or a sniper rifle only to be killed waiting shyt out. Especially when you swear you the only person in one area

Man I remember finding a drop and as soon as I walk to the shyt, dude shot me out of nowhere:mjcry:. You got to have eyes in the back of your head on this game.