PUBG receives a Perfect 10 :MJlol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have a message for a few of you here and the others to follow. Today is 12/20/17 which is relevant to the topic :snoop:
Microsoft gave that extra bag I see :dry:
Microsoft had nothing to do with this
Well at least you can act like you knew since you didn't use words :mjlol:
Microsoft has no shame right now man. I really don't want to support them. shyt is beyond disgraceful. Eventually consumers are going to push back against shyt like this. I mean look what happened with the lootbox shyt a few months back.
I hear ya fear monger, feds watching thru our Kinect cameras too. Did you know PUBG version 1.0 aka the retail finished version launches today on PC?
Early access titles/paid betas have been up for a long time.
Selling an early access game in a retail box is crossing the line for me though. That's going too far

They want to score it a 10, that's fine. I never want to hear another word from Polygon ever again about gimped ports cause that is exactly what this game is. Never thought I'd see people praising a shooter running well under 30fps in damn near 2018.
If it's good it's good, but this review is for the PC version so :ufdup:
All of this.

The blurring of the line between a complete and incomplete product is blasphemous.
There isn't a blurred line bruh, games preview is great, you not forced into it and the result is a better game at the end of the day, and done so in a shorter time than it would have taken. In return we get to try shyt out at half the price. This is only bad if you come into this expecting finished products :francis: and this the pc review my nig

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think PUBG is amazing but I wouldn't recommend buying a console for any one game unless you got money to blow or have been waiting for years on something. This thing is just inexcusable as a release at this point. And I get it, they want to capitalize on this new hot product but this kind of marketing can go either way. If PUBG isn't fixed quick, they'll have a lot of salty consumers to juelz to - if it is, then everything works out and no one remembers how bad the launch is (which getting more and more common these days, another topic though)

In all of this.... I'm kinda surprised they haven't pushed a Battle Royale mode out in Halo. Seems like free money to me but what do I know? :hubie:
Is this worth getting on Xbox one?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I think PUBG is amazing but I wouldn't recommend buying a console for any one game unless you got money to blow or have been waiting for years on something. This thing is just inexcusable as a release at this point. And I get it, they want to capitalize on this new hot product but this kind of marketing can go either way. If PUBG isn't fixed quick, they'll have a lot of salty consumers to juelz to - if it is, then everything works out and no one remembers how bad the launch is (which getting more and more common these days, another topic though)

In all of this.... I'm kinda surprised they haven't pushed a Battle Royale mode out in Halo. Seems like free money to me but what do I know? :hubie:

So basically wait a month or two?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So basically wait a month or two?
I wouldn't trust anything pushed by Microsoft's gaming these days. EA and Sony may fukk with a game's base with microtransactions, servers, or other stuff but this is strictly on the studios and PUBG's issues are a bit more complicated. The framerate and graphical problems this game has make it straight up unplayable at times. And this game had optimization issues even on PC. Trying to get the kinks out coming to consoles is not something you'd expect to be dealing with this late in the game.

I wouldn't put a timeline on it basically... when its fixed, it'll be big news when it happens either way.
I'm seeing some sources saying Fortnight is free? Is it a similar game or something. I just wanna play the Battle Royal shyt and see how it is.
Yeah, Fortnite's BR mode is free. The PvE side is early access and is like 30 bucks or so I think. I've had it since launch and the amount of improvements its made since then have been remarkable - but that's a much larger, more established studio working on it.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I wouldn't trust anything pushed by Microsoft's gaming these days. EA and Sony may fukk with a game's base with microtransactions, servers, or other stuff but this is strictly on the studios and PUBG's issues are a bit more complicated. The framerate and graphical problems this game has make it straight up unplayable at times. And this game had optimization issues even on PC. Trying to get the kinks out coming to consoles is not something you'd expect to be dealing with this late in the game.

I wouldn't put a timeline on it basically... when its fixed, it'll be big news when it happens either way.

Yeah, Fortnite's BR mode is free. The PvE side is early access and is like 30 bucks or so I think. I've had it since launch and the amount of improvements its made since then have been remarkable - but that's a much larger, more established studio working on it.
A calm explanation when discussing games, I fukk with it
:ehh: