PUBG receives a Perfect 10 :MJlol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I play on the XB1X

I love the game actually. Only reasonits not really a 10 is because of all the bugs and jankyness on the controls/reloading but that will go away

Funny how the first couple pages are nikkas crying and trying to hate on microsoft. Its the same shyt that PC version did and the PC version is only better NOW because it's 6 months ahead of the XB1 version.

And playing it on the X offers a much better experience than the regular XB1 (I wouldn't even recommend playing it without an S).

I actually JUST started playing this week despite buying the game weeks ago. I got top 5 my first game playing.

Now I play with squads and we've won a couple (usually if I play with my military nikkas) but even still we usually place top 5 or 10 as long as people aren't stupid

It's fun af honestly. Just wish it was more than 4/4 sometimes. Ive seen PC with 5 man squads and new maps and more customization of your character and settings, so once XB1 versions gets patched it will keep improving just like they did PC.

And they got the guys who do Gears Of War to help with the console aiming, and trying to help you quickly navigate the menus (big fukking deal) for XB1X but rumor is Microsoft is probably creating a keyboard and mouse for the xbox
They said keyboard and mouse functionality for all Xbox platforms would be here by the fall :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They said keyboard and mouse functionality for all Xbox platforms would be here by the fall :francis:
Nah this was just a rumor, recently too

I think it had to do more with the popularity of Pubg and their plans to crossplatform it with PC (which they haven't gave an actually confirmation of)

Apparently there was a leaked pic of it that got taken down

Between Xb1 and PC, shyt got 30 million players but shyt is faster for PC players (aiming which is bullshyt, modding weapons, looting, etc.)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nah this was just a rumor, recently too

I think it had to do more with the popularity of Pubg and their plans to crossplatform it with PC (which they haven't gave an actually confirmation of)

Apparently there was a leaked pic of it that got taken down

Between Xb1 and PC, shyt got 30 million players but shyt is faster for PC players (aiming which is bullshyt, modding weapons, looting, etc.)
Yes, there is a rumor that isn't a rumor since it was Microsoft Xbox Poland that leaked its ready. They have actively been talking about this feature since e3 and said it would be here in time for Xbox one X.

But don't take just my word on it...
Here's how Xbox One games will handle mouse and keyboard support

Or :hula:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Graphics, stability or both?
besides rubberbanding for no damn reason in both versions they run smooth on the ground. They both drop in framerate when you jump from the plane but after that it's 30 ish frames on both on the ground. After the patch I just seen a digital foundry video to make sure I wasn't tripping. My GF hasn't mentioned pop in yet on Xbox one s and we've been playing all day.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
besides rubberbanding for no damn reason in both versions they run smooth on the ground. They both drop in framerate when you jump from the plane but after that it's 30 ish frames on both on the ground. After the patch I just seen a digital foundry video to make sure I wasn't tripping. My GF hasn't mentioned pop in yet on Xbox one s and we've been playing all day.
I got a girl who can hang in shooters as well, I still get mildly surprised when I hear there are more that can hang :smugbiden:

Daps
Ive stop caring about reviews years ago if i like something i like it end off but am not paying full price of a broken game ski mask way or second hand...

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Hopefully it's out pretty soon :ehh:

Quick update:

We’ve finalized our list of fixes for our first “Client Side” patch of 2018. This next patch is focused on addressing known crashes as well as providing some quality of life improvements and gameplay adjustments.

If all goes as planned we’ll be submitting our patch to Microsoft Certification tomorrow, with more specifics regarding release timing as well as the content of our patch later this week.

Xbox Game Preview Update - Next Patch